Old 08 March 2017, 23:25   #1

Town: Southampton
Make: Avon
Length: 8m +
Engine: Outboard & Inboard
Crosshouse Ribs

Hello all

My name is Jasper and I own and run Crosshouse RIBS and Trailers in Southampton. I have been a RIB owner since my twenties and have worked in the boat industry since I was 16 (24 years ago) including long stints at Ribshop and Indispension and I would like to introduce myself and my company.

I have been building the business for the past 5 years and in November 2015 we moved in to a large unit less than 100 yards away from the Crosshouse slipway in Southampton. Pop down for a visit and you will have a very warm welcome. I offer a full range of RIB services including re-tubing, rewiring, complete refits and can service any make of outboard engine and Caterpillar and Cummins diesels. Even if I say so myself, we have an enviable workshop with good lifting facilities for trailer and boat work and we carry a full range of trailer spares and upgrades.

Over the years, I have provided services to many members of the forum and would like to do so for many more years in the future. I pride myself on providing an honest and fair trading relationship and have a genuine focus on after sales service and customer care.

I would like to ask the community for advice about the type of services you would like us to offer. I have a few ideas about some cost effective and useful services and would enthusiastically welcome your feedback an further suggestions. Would you please comment on my ideas in the next few posts?

Fair winds and happy boating
Jasper

Tags
rib