Old 12 September 2012, 19:30   #1

Town: nottingham
Boat name: escape
Length: 7m +
Suzuki DF300

Hi Guys

I am a regular reader to this great forum! I am currently having issues with my df300 .It is a 2007 model

I am getting a fault code 8-3 come up and it goes into "Limp Home Mode" and will not let me change gear, It just keeps in forward gear!Not Good!

I am led to believe that it is the shift actuator as i think there has been some issues with these on the 2007 year model?

If anyone has anymore information or help on this matter it would be of great help!

Thanks in advance

Tom
Old 13 September 2012, 13:51   #2

Town: Southampton
Boat name: Tinkerbell
Make: Rib
Length: 7m +
Engine: Merc
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14148 View Post
Hi Guys

I am a regular reader to this great forum! I am currently having issues with my df300 .It is a 2007 model

I am getting a fault code 8-3 come up and it goes into "Limp Home Mode" and will not let me change gear, It just keeps in forward gear!Not Good!

I am led to believe that it is the shift actuator as i think there has been some issues with these on the 2007 year model?

If anyone has anymore information or help on this matter it would be of great help!

Thanks in advance

Tom
You are right there was an issue with the gear actuator on this year model as I had one and had it changed FOC by Suzuki

I also seem to remember that there was a safety recall for this item so you never know it may be fixed for you

www.sabermarine.com
Trailer Bloke is offline   Reply With Quote