Old 04 December 2014, 20:36   #1

Town: brierley hill
Boat name: rocknrolla
Make: osprey
Length: 7m +
Engine: outboard
Etec's

Afta a lot of shopping abt,and negotiating there are a lot of folks out there with masks and muskets :whistling,a few of them think we are az green as grass i.e. not in the wide awake club, the peps know who they are 1 of them was in spain on holiday and he wanted me t pay for hiz next 1 like opcorn but it was Looey at race and marine nice bloke very clever and very helpful mat maximus put me in touch with him

Thanks for contacting Race and Marine regarding Evinrude engines. As we discussed here at Race and Marine we have a vast amount of experience within race boat preparation, rigging and support, commercial support and of coarse pleasure craft sales and servicing. We are Evinrude main dealers with full dealer back up, competitive pricing and fully trained engineers. We are also Mercury/Mercruiser trained with all this experience we are proud to be involved race teams from the UK, Spain, USA and China winning numerous national and world titles. We also have a vast array of commercial and pleasure craft customers stretching from Scotland to Cornwall and over to Kent.
As main dealers we have full diagnostic equipment and importantly we have the engineers that can effectively interpret the information for fast effective repairs. We stock a good supply of Evinrude and Mercury parts with a vast number of props to cover all your needs.
Together with new and second hand sales, service we also offer competitive pricing on rigging and electronic/electrical instillation. We also undertake GRP work, anti fouling, and trailer repairs.
Situated less than a mile from J25 M5 we are ideally located not to only service the south west but easy access from most of the country.
Thanks Looey
Old 05 December 2014, 09:10   #2

Town: Wild West
Boat name: No Boat
Make: No Boat
Length: under 3m
Send a message via AIM to Maximus
Make you right Mate!
Steve and his team are a Great Bunch,always willing to help with avice and shareing thier considerable experience,regardless of what engine/rig you run.
They supplied and looked after my e-tec when I had it,and were spot on!
I know a couple of boys on here with e-tecs who'll be useing them in the future,and would recommend them to anyone

The Road to HELL ..is Paved with "Good inventions!"
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote