Old 17 January 2012, 12:33   #1

Town: Harlow, Essex
Boat name: On Water Training
Length: no boat
RYA Yachtmaster Instructor / Powerboat Instructor available...

Hi All,

An update at the very early start of the 2012 season to share my availability.

I appreciate there are many freelance instructors / skippers availlable and so to make myself more marketable, I can be available at short notice - (very short notice if I can get to you in time) and I am willing to book well in advance as well - nothing worse than having a commitment cancelled especially at short notice or due to illness etc so I understand the need for reliability...!

I am usually busy during weekdays but readily available for weekends, as well as the other courses that fall outside of the 5 day curriculum. Do ask though - with notice I can happily commit to 5 day (or longer) bookings.

I live on the Essex Herts borders so am well placed for the Solent, South East and of course East Anglia. Living just off the M11 near Stansted airport means I can be on the South Coast within 2-4 hours, East Coast in 1-2 hours and even North Wales or the South West in 5-6 hours as well.

I am more than willing to provide excellent references, a CV of my experience and skills, knowledge and ability, copies of all (valid and in date) certficates of competence etc or anything else within reason...

My motivation for 2012 as it always has been is not primarily financial - (hurrah I hear some shout) - it's simply to get on the water and at the start of the season, if anyone is in need of a delivery Skipper or someone to move their craft by road, I have experience and a powerful 4WD with towing bar, light board etc available as well...I am in the Solent most weekends anyway so happy to (as I have done this month) simply move a yacht from a boatyard to Marina just down the river so do ask...!

I can evidence experience of long cruises as Charter Skipper, one or two day corporate entertainment and team building training delivery, obviously delivering the RYA Sail Cruising Scheme and Powerboat training to a high quality as well as deliveries and yacht / boat positioning.

I can also provide evidence of a range of craft experience (sail and power) ranging from dinghys (bit too old and unfit for that now) through to 50ft+ vessels and a range of rigs including large cruising catamarans.

Do feel free to get in touch even if just to make a tentative enquiry. Although freelance, I will always honour any confirmed booking made no matter how far in advance...!

Best wishes to all for the 2012 season

Gordon...
www.onwatertraining.co.uk
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2012, 18:27   #2

Town: Southampton
Boat name: Tinkerbell
Make: Rib
Length: 7m +
Engine: Merc
Gordon is 100% professional, great with clients and like louie Spence a great dancer!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Louie-Spence.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	64970  

www.sabermarine.com
Trailer Bloke is offline   Reply With Quote