Old 02 May 2013, 13:34   #1

Town: Amsterdam
Boat name: Zeno 1325
Make: Zodiac
Length: 5m +
Engine: Outboard, petrol
RYA instructors needed.

Hi RIB drivers!

The Black Fish Organisation is looking for two RYA certified instructors to teach a RIB driving course in our marine activism training programme.

If you have a love for the sea, and would like to volunteer helping The Black Fish train marine conservationists in powerboat driving, please let me know.

We would also greatly appreciate someone volunteering a RIB for the week of the training programme. In exchange, we can fill your tank before you go, and possibly offer you some money. (Not to mention a free The Black Fish Hooded sweatshirt and T- shirt)

Our RIB training will be taking place on 9 August through 17 August 2013. Lodging and food will be provided for the trainer at this time. This is also great place to meet people who are passionate about ocean protection and have discussions about the state of the oceans and what we can do to protect the ocean's ecosystems.

For some more information, visit The Black Fish - Training
Old 05 May 2013, 10:50   #2

Town: Nijmegen
Boat name: Scary Canary
Make: home-built
Length: 6m +
RIBase
My Training Centre supports them with a boat + free Direct Assessment for Level 2 after the course. The powerboat bit + exam will be done in The Netherlands, as far as I know.

I decided to sponsor them after hearing their plans + their actions when a whale was stranded in The Netherlands a couple of months ago. They are serious and want to operate within the law to get more exposure for a very serieus problem that will affect all of us. (ask some old sportfishers about the difference in fish quantities!)

Geert-Jan / AquaPlanning.org