Go Back   RIBnet Forums > RIB talk > Commercial operators
Click Here to Login

Old 10 May 2011, 19:13   #1

Town: Solent
Make: Phantom 21
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mariner 200hp V6
Professional, experienced & reliable commercially endorsed skipper looking for work.

Professional and reliable powerboat and yacht skipper available for work just about anywhere in the UK.

I hold commercially endorsed, Advanced Powerboat, Yachtmaster Sail and Power qualifications and am an Advanced Powerboat Instructor.

Very experienced in corporate charters, support boat work, sea safaris and dive boat work, skippering all kinds of boats up to 10m long with single/twin engine set-ups. I’m currently working on a freelance basis, as head skipper for a diving centre in the South-west but am moving back to the South-east in the relatively near future. I am happy to travel far for work.

I’m very knowledgeable of the “ins and outs” of the workings of commercial craft and have built on my experience in this area by being heavily involved in the maintenance and running of the 10m Humber RIB with twin 200HP Evinrude set-up that the dive centre runs.

Am looking for any type of work that anyone can offer and will turn my hand to almost anything. Full CV, list of qualifications and references are available on request. Please feel free to email or call me for more details.

Thanks in advance,

Jonny.
jonny_moss1@hotmail.com.
07799 238206.
Old 24 May 2011, 11:54   #2

Town: North
Boat name: PPT
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki
MMSI: 07795600946
work