Old 02 March 2014, 13:28   #1

Town: Edinburgh
Make: Maritime Partners
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x Volvo D6 inboard
Looking for Opportunities

Hi All,

Former Member unfortunately previous login details no longer available due to email address no longer in use.

Currently looking for opportunities whether that be Coxswain work or business/rib for sale ideally sea safari type. Currently involved with counter piracy work with O&G security provider's on African coastlines, with over 20 years experience small craft handling looking to move from the commercial sector to a more recreational field . Former Royal Navy from the seamanship branch. Would also consider part share of an established business with clear direction or even intern type positions. I currently hold the following quals and tickets with associated tickets quals for example SRC for RYA Ad powerboat.

RYA Advanced Powerboat with Commercial endorsement
RYA Powerboat Instructor Lv2 & Safety Boat
RYA Day Skipper Sail
FPOS(i) First Person On Scene intermediate with additional trauma training
MCA FRC Coxswain
MCA Navigational Watch Rating
MCA CPSCRB
MCA EDH
MCA AB
NVQ lv3 Engineering Maintenance

This is just a selection of quals I can provide full details as required. I have looked through this forum and applied for relevant advertised position's so would be looking for information from members on positions they may know about which would be greatfully appreciated happy to network as well. Currently based in Edinburgh but willing to relocate. Might consider a commercial role in the U.K but focus at the moment is on the recreational field. I also have a vast proven ability in the maintaining diesel inboards stern drives and hydraulics.

Kind Regards PP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JC.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	91718