Old 21 January 2011, 11:47   #1

Town: Hamble
Boat name: Worth the wait
Make: Parker
Length: 7m +
Engine: Outboard
Crew wanted - South Coast

Seeking crew for the 2011 season, for our operation based in Poole.

We operate our trips 7 days a week in the high season and need enthusiatsic applicants with RIB experience and a minimum of PB2. A first aid qualification & sea survival would be of benefit, but could help with this if taken on. Minimum age of 17

Duties will include taking bookings/payment, safety breifings, equipping passengers, monitoring of passengers whilst afloat, providing a commentry on the local sights (training pack provided) and aiding the skipper at all times.

Can be flexible over days worked, but ideally looking for Mon - Fri & weekends. Offering a good daily rate of pay and a very rewarding environment to work in

Regards
Steve
Poole Sea Safari
Old 21 January 2011, 22:01   #2

Town: Dorset & Hants
Boat name: Streaker/Orange
Make: Avon/Ribcraft
Length: 4m +
Engine: 50Yam/25 Mariner
Well - I can now drive for you ....( other jobs depending ) or crew etc to cover anything.... Will hope & expact to find out if I have a 'full time' job when back from hols ...
Old 22 January 2011, 16:07   #3

Town: Poole
Length: no boat
Crew

Hi Steve - spoke to you last year if you remember about helping you out...I have a PB2 with a commercial endorsement, sea survival ,radio ,enhanced first aid (defib and oxygen)and CRB checked.
Looking to gain some more experience plus the photography side as we discussed. If you would like to drop me a line that would be great
Cheers
Mark
Old 22 January 2011, 17:15   #4

Town: Dorset
Crew Wanted

Hi Steve

Please can you email me with further info (hours, pay etc). I hold PB level 2, VHF, First Aid, Dayskipper and Yachtmaster Theory. I currently work full time in Poole so would be interested in any evening or weekend work (I may also be available mid week if everything pans out and I can leave my current job to pursue a watersport career)

Regards

Colin
Old 24 January 2011, 18:23   #5

Town: Dorchester
Hi Steve

Hope you are well. Have you sorted out your skippers yet? I am available should you need anyone. Give me a call.

All the best

René
Old 26 January 2011, 17:50   #6
Gaz

Town: Poole
Boat name: Spearfisher
Make: Bombard
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard
Steve,

I've got the RYA Advanced National Power Boat Certificate (including all the Rule of the Road quals and Maritime Radio Operator certs); I've got the first aid certificates, I might be about to take my sea survival instructors course, I know the harbour and the local coasts very well (especially west, along the Purbecks), and I currently drive RIBs for a living. I'm used to driving passengers in both large and small powerboats, and I used to work in the adventure travel industry, so I'm pretty good with pax too.

I've got other qualifications as well as those listed above - can I send you my CV?

I live a couple of hundred meters from Poole Quay and I'd love to be able to help out in the summer.

All the best,

Gaz
Old 27 January 2011, 19:56   #7

Length: 7m +
All I can say is I'm extremely jealous of anyone making a career out of what they love to do, wish I could afford to leave my well paid IT job. All the best for the new season. See you on the water.
Old 27 January 2011, 20:08   #8

Town: Fordingbridge
Steve,

I am interested and willing to work in the summer. I am 17 in late July however I have a multitude of different experiences both leisurely and as a Dinghy instructor. I have both my RYA Powerboat level 2 and my RYA small craft first aid. I am free to work most of the time from the beginning of August apart from the 1-5 and the 22-26.

thanks in anticipation,

Jack
Old 30 January 2011, 17:33   #9

Town: weymouth
Hi there, am available for work mainly at weekends, am primarily a commercial diver working mon - fri although have down days. RYA Intermediate PB, VHF SRC, Sea Survival, HSE First Aid. CV available. Cheers Bruce