Looking for interest in my beautiful Scorpion 6.5 (Mk1). Only a handful of these amazing ribs made, and now it could be yours!
Looking for interested parties in this amazingly fast boat, with a real pedigree.
- Scorpion 6.5 incorporating full non-slip internal deck with underdeck cable channelling and aft drain well
- White hull, grey tubed(2007),red upholstery
- Built in 40 gallon fuel tank (with new internal fuel gauge)
- LED fuel gauge
- Forward hatch
- 2 x 2 man jockeys with back rest
- aft bench seat with backrest and lockable storage
- 2 pairs of toe straps of each jockey
- auto bilge
- Double A frame with nav lights
- Hynautic Hydraulic steering
- Evinrude 200 etec with low hours (serviced this week)
- outboard bracket
- NorthStar chartplotter and fish finder.
New steering cylinder recently fitted and two new batteries, battery cables, junction switches, and other new parts...Ö the only thing not changed is the wife's opinion on the boat.
Does NOT come with a trailer (why would you want one of them sat in your drive for half of the year).
But could come with the remaining of the mooring time at Royal Vic. (IOW)
Currently on drive way (on a trailer), if you wanted a look see, and will be going back in the water this weekend - 17th/18th Aug.
Message me if you are interested and lets talk business.