Click Here to Login

Old 08 October 2020, 11:03   #1

Town: West malling
Boat name: no n
Make: Zodiac
Length: 3m +
Engine: outboard
Mk1 Zodiac with 40HP Mariner engine £1500

I am selling my Mk1 Zodiac. It was built in 1972 of hyperlon. It had been stored inflated in a barn for 10 years + before I got it. The tubes are perfect and the seams as they left the factory, there are no leaks or repairs to the hyperlon. The rubber fenders are starting to crack a bit, but this is not an issue. The inflatable hull tube has a repair at the transom . All Zodiacs that have been folded at some time get a leak there apparantly. This repair was done many years ago and the boat has not been deflated and folded for years and the tube is air tight. The rear 3 plywood sandwich deck boards have been replaced with solid 22 mm thick ply as the original ply/foam sandwiches were delaminating . It comes on a road trailer with 2 new wheels and tyres, launching legs and wheels. oars and a full cover. It has a Mariner 40 HP two stroke engine, pull start only, that is running perfectly. A video is available of it running. Conact David Price on 0774345965 or [email] dprice565@btinternet.com for further details.

Tags
zodiac