Old 27 April 2021, 09:02   #1
Sye

Town: Reading
Boat name: T40
Make: Honwave
Length: 3m +
Engine: Honda BF30
Honwave T40 - BF30

Selling my loved Honwave T40 - Tub is 2019 and BF30 motor is 2012 I believe. Tub is absolutely mint and engine runs extremely well and never misses a beat. Boat has many extras such as: Extra Honwave bench seat(2x in total), Honwave seat bag plus non Honwave seat bag with pad, Bengar bow basher, Transom reserve tank, Non slip flooring, Anchor, emergency nav lights, tiller extension, road trailer in great nick with motor suspension arm, Honwave cover, high pressure inflatable bow seat that cost me a small fortune as I really wanted it and the only one I could get was from Russia so paid more in shipping than I did for the seat - Tub pretty much like new and holds air indefinitely. I also have an A Frame that I intended to fit Nav lights to that needs fitting. £6500 for the lot all ready to run. There are also a few more accessories such as brand new illuminated Garmin compass, fishing umbrella with sides and pole holder to fit it and keep you dry that can be negotiated into the deal. Reason for sale is that I have just brought a 5m rib. Call me on 07780916617 for more details or indeed if you'd like to see some pics - Oh BTW the Honda BF30 really pushes this thing along and will do 23knts easily even with a big guy like myself on. Finding one of these with the 30hp is a pretty rare thing as mostly come with the 15/20's.