Click Here to Login

Old 13 February 2021, 13:24   #1

Town: Cuxhaven
Boat name: North Sea Express
Make: Halmatic
Length: 8m +
Engine: 2x Mercury Optimax
Halmatic Arctic 28 with twin Mercury Optimax 150 29900GBP

Hi, for sale is my Arctic 28 - please excuse my rusty english - I will try my best

The Arctic ist located in Cuxhaven - Germany. Easy pickup is possible via the cargo ferry Cuxhaven - Immingham

The engines are serviced and the RIB is ready to start.

I bought the RIB 2016 in the UK, as I always wanted to have this lengendary RIB. As I bought the hull & tubes only I fitted her with two 150hp Optimax. They are pushing the Arctic up to 36 knots.

They have done only about 250 hours in their life an have been completely serviced in 2019/2020 (new spark plugs, new impellers, new Mercury Enertia propellers, new fuel filters, new gear oil, and one of them got a new original Mercury trim&tilt motor) and have done 5 hours since the service. One ist from 2012 and one from 2008

The RIB has been fitted with a new Seastar steering cylinder + hydraulic hoses

When I bought the RIB I put quite a bit of work in it. It has new certified navigation lights, new compass, all the seals of the original fuel connectors have been renewed, the Optimax's oil tanks have been cleaned and all oil lines have been renewd. I installed a Garmin GPS & Garmin Radio / VHF.

The tubes have no bigger patches worth talking about. Every chamber is airtight to the next. Most of them hold air perfectly and just two of them go down very little within a week. The floor is solid and I always kept her inside my garage.

It is now sitting on a road trailer which I bought with my new rib. The trailer doesnt look too bad, but the brakes have been disconnected. I think it needs a bit of work. Maybe I will get it fixed by the time of the sale.

If you bring your own trailer it is no problem to put the boat on it.

The price is 29900 GBP with the trailer and 29000 without. Cash (in Euros) on collection.

If you have any questions or need more detailed pictures just let me know.
The trailer in the pictures is not the one that comes with the RIB.

It is a private sale and the sale of the RIB is as it stands and takes place under the exclusion of any form of warranty

Andy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7773.JPG
Views:	281
Size:	209.0 KB
ID:	136287   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2387.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	136288   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7519.jpg