Old 10 May 2024, 11:05   #1

Town: Surrey/Cornwall
Make: Gemini GRX 420
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsu D2 50Hp
Gemini GRX420 Surfcat

2002 Gemini Hypalon GRX 420 ‘Surfcat’ with 50hp M50D2 Tohatsu Engine and Extreme road trailer.

Begrudged sale of my boat, lack of use due to a young family forces sale. May consider a swap / PX against a RIB or something a bit larger to take the family. Hopefully make someone’s free time a lot faster and wetter! A genuinely lovely example of a 2002 Hypalon GRX 420, made in South Africa. A true performance machine delivering a fast, stable platform that handles like no other. Similar to the Thundercat / Zapcat boats, but more useable as more space to carry kit or people, but still the same experience (I’ve owned both) - fast and stable and unbelievably fun! Can tow skiers / boarders!

• Lightweight Hypalon Tubes & Hijackers.
• Self-draining deck.
• Heavy duty rubbing strake.
• Full length grab rope.
• Crew/Passenger grab handle.
• Aft mounted storage pockets.
• Bow storage zip bag.
• External Fuel/water filter/separator.
• Tacho on tiller
• 2 Covers - Fitted Gemini cover + Full Cover
• Anchor, line and bag
• Various Spares
• Upgraded Coil Packs

Dry stored, washed and engine flushed on muffs with freshwater after use. All tubes hold air and don’t leak indefinitely. Rubber floor matting laid over the original boarded flooring for increased grip and protection.

Comes complete with 2002 50hp Tohatsu 2Stroke M50D2 engine with Stainless steel prop and prop deflector/guard. If you know about these engines, they are solid, reliable and virtually bombproof and used heavily for racing. The package has had a brand new galvanised road trailer from extreme marine trailers in Southampton at the end of 2019 for £1700. Comes with spare wheel & additional custom engine support which i designed with them.

£4250 or near offer. Not really interested in breaking it down so selling as a package only. Would consider a swap + cash for something more suited for family use. Any questions please shout. 07841 five 80717

Located in Lymington, Hampshire.

I will upload additional pictures and update the advert once I get it out of the garage

Old 22 May 2024, 08:46   #2

Old 04 June 2024, 05:48   #3

Price drop: £3,995