Go Back   RIBnet Forums > Buy and sell > RIBs for sale
Click Here to Login

Old 08 March 2022, 18:43   #1

Town: W Midlands
Make: C-Fury Patrol
Length: 4m +
Engine: Yamaha F 50
F-RIB 360 & 20HP Mariner Outboard

Hi, If you are looking for a fantastic compact folding RIB, I have just listed my F-RIB 360 and 20hp outboard on EBay, the photos were taken today (8th March), the boat and outboard are immaculate and have been run for 10hrs only.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154889320524

The outboard had it's first annual service with Mariner at the end of the season and the warranty remains intact, I understand it transfers to the buyer.

The boat and outboard are almost like new, I've listed them on EBay for £5249, happy to offer the kit for £4950 to a forum member for a straightforward sale, if you have any questions relevant to the sale please post them below or pm me if you prefer.

Collection only from the Coventry area, payment by cash or bank transfer on collection.

I'm selling because I have just bought a larger RIB which sits on a trailer.

Thanks for your interest.
Old 08 March 2022, 20:19   #2

F-RIB 360 and 20ho Mariner Outboard, Immaculate.

Hi, Apologies, I listed this earlier and realised shortly afterwards that my arithmetic was wrong and I had asked more for the boat and outboard than I meant to, so, the price to anyone on the forum is £4700 for a straightforward sale, it's listed on EBay at £4999 or very near offer.

If you are looking for a fantastic compact folding RIB, I have just listed my F-RIB 360 and 20hp outboard on EBay, the photos were taken today (8th March), the boat and outboard are immaculate and have been run for 10hrs only.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154889320524

The outboard had it's first annual service with Mariner at the end of the season and the warranty remains intact, I understand it transfers to the buyer.

The boat and outboard are almost like new, I've listed them on EBay for £4999, happy to offer the kit for £4700 to a forum member for a straightforward sale, if you have any questions relevant to the sale please post them below or pm me if you prefer.

Collection only from the Coventry area, payment by cash or bank transfer on collection.

I'm selling because I have just bought a larger RIB which sits on a trailer.

Thanks for your interest.
Old 10 March 2022, 15:02   #3

F-RIB 360 and Outboard are now sold to a forum member.

Tags
mariner, outboard, rib