Delta 6.80m - 300HP Yamaha 4 stroke - Vlemmix twin axle road trailer
based in Medemblik, The Netherlands
length over all : 6.80 meter
beam : 2.60 meter
draft : about 1 meter
max speed : about 45 knots
engine : 2012 Yamaha DF300 BETU - 300 HP (76cm tail) with stainless steel yamaha propeller
the engine has an OCA outboard cover
boat was first commissioned in 1998 by the MOD as RIB on 'RFA Arrochar', an ammunition vessel for the Royal Navy.
The boat has been professionally converted, with no cap on expenditure from her original inboard/waterjet setup to an outboard engine in 2011/2012. This conversion included a change/upgrade on the layout, electrics, fuel system, hull & tubes.
- 2 x 50Ah optima batteries with double main switch and a charger diode.
- wiring replaced 2011 / 2012
- yamaha CanBus engine controls incl digital instruments
- 6 inch garmin touchscreen plotter
- fixed marine VHF + fixed private channel VHF, both with waterproof speakers in the console
- 2 x AC Marine CX4 antennas on the A frame on stainless steel antenna base
- nav. lights etcetera all newly installed and wired in 2012
- double single jockey seat
- 250 ltr fuel tank
- aluminium a frame with radar reflector (recoated 2012)
- watertight storage in hull with large freeman hatch
- all electrics are watertight
- antifouling 2019 (black)
- tubes are airtight - they have been refurbished in 2011 by hobson in the Netherlands.
- all trough hull connections are custom stainless steel and are intended to guarantee a watertight hull / no water ingress via connections
- new floor installed 2012 with anti slip finish
- bilge pump system
trailer : 2008 vlemmix twin axle - max 2700 kg with dutch registration
the sale includes lines, anchor+line, a cover for the console, spare propeller, etcetera(list available upon request)
The boat has been used for regatta race management and as a camera boat on the IJsselmeer/the Netherlands (fresh water) and has been dry stacked most of the time.
I have been enjoying the boat a lot as I am a strong believer there are not that many RIB manufacturers which build boats as well as Deltapower does and the handling/seakeeping of this boat still amazes me every time I drive it.
The boat is for sale as there is a new project looming on the horizon and having 3 boats is simply too much, so with some pain it has been decided to move on....
The boat is in top condition and ready to use (except for some new tires on the road trailer)
VAT has been paid - proof of this is avaiable
records on conversion are are available.
please pm me or send an email to ' firstname.lastname@example.org
' for price / more pictures, details and information / etcetera...