Old 19 February 2020, 23:02   #1

Town: Edina
Boat name: Whaly
Make: Whaly
Length: 6m +
Engine: Evinrude Etec 60hp
2019 Whaly 500R

Built last summer. Virtually brand new. I’m selling as I have just purchased a piece of land and my priorities have changed. I’m asking $22,000.00 The boat is located in Edina MN. Serious inquiry’s only. Feel free to text me 612-836-8082

Link to craigslist add for more photos:

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/boa/d/minneapolis-2019-whaly-500r-rib-style/7078753341.html

Super cool boat. Performs great. Often Used for commercial and rescue purposes. I bought it because I wanted a lightweight -small size boat that could go anywhere and handle big water.

The hull was imported from the Netherlands by Whaly Boats USA. The dealer is awesome and was super easy to work with. Took some time to order so didn’t get much time to use it. The hull has a 5 year warranty from the June 2019 date of purchase.

Hannay’s Marine sold me the motor and rigged the controls and steering. They did a beautiful job on the rigging. Everything was done right/overbuilt. 2019 Evinrude Etec 60hp Saltwater Rated motor. Motor has warranty through August 4th 2024. There are all of 6 hours on the motor. Jack plate for improved performance/shallow water use. Hydraulic steering - overkill but super nice. Custom built leaning post/rod holder powder coated black. Dolphin T-top powder coated black. Everything you see in the list below is included. Only thing not finished is the bilge pump switch still needs to be wired. Wires for the bilge are clearly marked and are run to the center console. Two extra wires were run for future accessory’s and there are two pieces of line running through the tunnel so you can snake additional wires through in the future.

Itemized Boat List:
2019 Whaly 500R Hull – $8,995.00
Galvanized Ezloader Trailer - $1,500.00
2019 Evinrude Etec 60HP Motor – $7,472.00
Atlas Micro Jacker - $776.00
Interstate Battery - $186.00
Rigging, Gauges, Wiring, Prop Install - $1,300.00
Hydraulic Steering, Installed - $950.00
Moeller 12 Gallon Fuel Tank - $201.40
Whaly Center Console – $395.00
Whaly Benches 2 - $490.00
Dolphin T-top – $1332.50
Cutting Edge Boat Tops,
Custom Leaning Post- $866.00
Rule Automatic Bilge Pump – $239.00
Miscellaneous Hardware, Hoses, Sealant,
4 Life Vests, Oar, Fire Extinguisher - $500.00

Total - $25,202.00

Amounts are rounded down if anything.

Boat was winterized by Hannay’s and the lower gear case oil was changed. Battery is in my house on a tender. Tires on trailer we over inflated slightly and are on wood blocks to prevent flat spots.

Open to offers. Serious inquiry’s only please. I have receipts for everything Feel free to text me 612-836-8082

Rib, Tender, Rescue, Riverboat, Etech, Boat, offshore, fishing boat, bass boat, Evinrude.