2012 Cobra Nautique 8.0 with Yamaha F300 BETX
“The Great Escape”
- Blue and white tubes
- Blue and white upholstery, recently (Aug 2020) replaced where worn
- Flexiteak flooring
- Wide helm console upgrade
- LED deck lights
- Carbon fibre steering wheel
- 2 anchors with chain and line
- fire extinguisher
- Console, helm seat and rear bench covers
Engine, steering and instrumentation:
- Super-reliable and well maintained Yamaha F300hp BETX (total engine hours: 450). This is the newer V6 model, with recent comprehensive service in July 2020, including new thermostats, impeller plate, and bracket anode
- Electric power-assisted hydraulic steering (allows finger-tip steering and manoeuvring)
- Garmin 750s GPS navigation with transducer [Note: has some LED “bleed” on the screen; remains serviceable, but new owner may want to upgrade]
- Garmin VHF/DSC radio
- Twin HD batteries and switch
- Fusion UD-650 stereo head unit with 6 speakers and Bluetooth streaming (Replaced 2018)
Fantastic family rib. Very capable hull and engine combination. We have used it extensively on the Solent, and also taken it by sea to South Devon and back 3 times.
Currently at The Drystack at Trafalgar Wharf, where it has been for the last two years, with the option to keep it there If purchaser so wishes (if not, would need a trailer, as the boat does not come with one).
Private sale, no agents or canvassers please. Serious enquiries only.