Go Back   RIBnet Forums > Buy and sell > RIBs for sale
Click Here to Login

Old 28 April 2020, 20:51   #1

Town: Pensacola
Boat name: boat
Make: zodiac
Length: 5m +
Engine: outboard
2007 Zodiac FC470, 2008 Mk5 HD with alum floors!

I'll post more pics as soon as I get them uploaded, but I'm ready to sell my 2 ex-military zodiacs, because my plans for them changed. Both have the factory zodiac aluminum hard floors! These are great project boats that need very little work to get them water-ready. I refurbished several of these zodiacs several years ago and sold them on here, so I know a bit about these type of boats.
The 2007 Zodiac FC-470 is a beauty! No patches or excess wear. The D-ring handles will need to be reglued if you want them, but I have them. Tubes hold air well, and all IC valves work. has pressure relief valves and the quick fill SCUBA inflation system! This boat does not have a thrustboard, and does not appear to have ever had one. Transom is solid. I have the original zodiac aluminum hard floor, but not the stringers. It also comes with the aluminum roll up floor. Price is $2,000
The 2008 Zodiac Mk5 HD is also a great boat, I haven't even cleaned it up yet, so it is in similar condition to the Fc470. It also has the factory aluminum hard floor, but no stringers. No patches or excess wear, except for about a 18" section of rubstrake that could be replaced, and a small pinhole in the right tube. Thrust board is solid, as is the transom. Price is $1,500
These are great looking Zodiacs in much better condition than most of the surplus zodiacs that make it to market. They should take minimal work to get water-ready. IC valve seals should be replaced/maintenanced, and the small patch on the Mk5. I have not gone through these boats extensively yet, but they appear to be in very nice shape. I believe that they are priced to sell fast, as the floors are worth what I'm selling the complete boats for! These boats are located in Pensacola, Florida and buyers are welcome to check them out. Buyer is also responsible for shipping, if necessary.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zodiac1.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	132906   Click image for larger version

Name:	zodiac2.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	288.2 KB
ID:	132907   Click image for larger version

Name:	zodiac3.jpg
Views:	169