Just an idea but ....... see what you think.....
Ribsters Secret Santa
Hereís how it works:
You send me a private message that includes:
Where you would be willing to ship a gift be you can choose anywhere or one or two countries or whatever. There are plenty of Ribsters around, so if you donít want to send something over any oceans thatís fine.
Then, buy a gift, the price ought to be £8 - £12 or so. If you want to wait to see who you get then thatís fine but the closer to December the worse the shipping time becomes.
On Nov 27 or so, Iíll assign you someone to gift and send you their address.
As soon as you get your assigned Ribster, send them a gift, the gift should arrive by Dec 15th.
If for some reason something goes wrong let me know. Immediately, maybe sooner.
1. Gifts ought to cost around £8.00 - £12.00. Price is before shipping.
2. The gifts ought to arrive by Dec 15. If there is a problem with this, let me know.
2a. If you can get a shipping number, thatís cool. You donít have to but it will make trouble more avoidable. Also, you donít have to but when you get your package, itíd be nice of you to note it here so your Ribster knows that everything arrived.
3. If for some reason the gift wonít arrive or something goes wrong. Contact me immediately.
4. You must have been a member of Ribnet before 6th November 2009
5. Keep it clean and legal, no shipping booze to kids, guns to Britain, lock picks to Canada or midget-ribster porn to anyone.
6. Contact me if something goes wrong. Again, the sooner I hear from someone the sooner I can fix things.
7. Thereís precious little anyone can do to you if you donít send a gift. But weíre Ribsters and above that kind of thing.
You might want to send your real name along unless you want a package showing up for some chap named Mr Ten-Inch.
You may want to post a quick comment on what you want but you have no promises as to what youíll get. You may also want to post about what you have!!
Also, the gifts donít have to have anything to do with RIB''s and Ribbing, I understand many people love tea and Doctor Who, though you might want to look into things your Ribster likes.
Let me know what you think - I've organised these before and they do work well