Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 14 January 2022, 13:02   #1
Member
 
A1an's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Fort William
Make: Humber Destroyer
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha F80
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,556
RIBase
Miami Boat Ramps On YT

Anybody watched the Miami Boat Ramp channel?

Words fail me, the dumbfuckery is outstanding!

If you're bored its worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS-...QckE9UisP3ovjQ
__________________

__________________
There is a place on this planet for all of Gods creatures.........right next to my tatties and gravy.
A1an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 14:25   #2
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hamble
Boat name: Black Bear
Make: Ribeye A683
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha F225
MMSI: 232039276
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 206
I watch it every day, it's hilarious. As you say, total dumf**kery. Lifejackets, what are they? Also, if Mrs FZ wanted to go out on the boat wearing a thong I'd divorce her.
I do think it's educational though because you can learn a lot by watching how NOT to do something.
__________________

__________________
________________
Steve
FoxZulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 14:31   #3
Member
 
A1an's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Fort William
Make: Humber Destroyer
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha F80
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,556
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxZulu View Post
I watch it every day, it's hilarious. As you say, total dumf**kery. Lifejackets, what are they? Also, if Mrs FZ wanted to go out on the boat wearing a thong I'd divorce her.
I do think it's educational though because you can learn a lot by watching how not to do something.
I cringe when I see £200k boats being ploughed in to a pier with no f**ks given.

if it wasn't so scary it would be funny
__________________
There is a place on this planet for all of Gods creatures.........right next to my tatties and gravy.
A1an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 14:48   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hamble
Boat name: Black Bear
Make: Ribeye A683
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha F225
MMSI: 232039276
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 206
Other ones to check out by the same guy, Bronco's Guru, are 'boneheaded boaters of the week', 'boating news of the week', and 'boats vs haulover'. Funnily enough the're based in Florida where a certain ex-president of the US lives!
__________________
________________
Steve
FoxZulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 14:53   #5
Member
 
A1an's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Fort William
Make: Humber Destroyer
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha F80
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,556
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxZulu View Post
Other ones to check out by the same guy, Bronco's Guru, are 'boneheaded boaters of the week', 'boating news of the week', and 'boats vs haulover'. Funnily enough the're based in Florida where a certain ex-president of the US lives!
I watch Wavy Boats channel Boats Vs Haulover. The Cigarette's and Midnight Express' are works of art!
__________________
There is a place on this planet for all of Gods creatures.........right next to my tatties and gravy.
A1an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 14:59   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hamble
Boat name: Black Bear
Make: Ribeye A683
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha F225
MMSI: 232039276
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 206
Yeah, those Cigarettes with 5x Mercury 450 Racings on the back are awesome. Shame they can't afford LJ's
__________________
________________
Steve
FoxZulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 16:14   #7
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Barnstaple
Length: 7m +
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxZulu View Post
Yeah, those Cigarettes with 5x Mercury 450 Racings on the back are awesome. Shame they can't afford LJ's
If you were boating in 27 degree water you wouldn’t bother with a life jacket either. No one wears them in the med.
__________________
jakew009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 16:46   #8
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hamble
Boat name: Black Bear
Make: Ribeye A683
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha F225
MMSI: 232039276
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakew009 View Post
If you were boating in 27 degree water you wouldn’t bother with a life jacket either. No one wears them in the med.
LJ'S are not difficult to wear. 27 degrees water doesn't stop you becoming unconscious when you hit the water at 50 kts
__________________
________________
Steve
FoxZulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 17:02   #9
Member
 
A1an's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Fort William
Make: Humber Destroyer
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha F80
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,556
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxZulu View Post
LJ'S are not difficult to wear. 27 degrees water doesn't stop you becoming unconscious when you hit the water at 50 kts
with the lack of brains some of the people in these videos must struggle to stay conscious on a day to day basis.
__________________
There is a place on this planet for all of Gods creatures.........right next to my tatties and gravy.
A1an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 17:16   #10
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hamble
Boat name: Black Bear
Make: Ribeye A683
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha F225
MMSI: 232039276
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1an View Post
with the lack of brains some of the people in these videos must struggle to stay conscious on a day to day basis.
__________________
________________
Steve
FoxZulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 17:17   #11
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hamble
Boat name: Black Bear
Make: Ribeye A683
Length: 6m +
Engine: Yamaha F225
MMSI: 232039276
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 206
No one wears them in the med.[/QUOTE]

Brexit
__________________
________________
Steve
FoxZulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2022, 19:00   #12
Member
 
spartacus's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Aberdeenshire
Boat name: Sula
Make: Ribcraft 4.8m
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsu 60hp + aux
MMSI: 235087213
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,248
RIBase
'He's got the Boynton wobble'. Classic stuff.

You wouldn't get away with this at a Cal Mac ferry terminal. You get one shot to reverse between two 50' refrigerated arctics, with their drivers watching your every move. No pressure.
__________________

__________________
Is that with or without VAT?
spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« New year | Top | - »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.