Hi Rab Rib ..it would be great to have you and anyone else for company on this trip.
Im very flexable with dates ..but I would like it to be a reasonable weather period as its a long way to travel. Im hoping to launch at Broadford public slip around 10 or 11 am .. on a Saturday morning...
then wild camp Saturday night on Rona ..good shelter in Big Harbour Bay..just need to find a place to land and set up camp..then return to Broadford on the Sunday..if weather is very good ..take in the Crowlin Islands.
Plenty scope for exploring and we can hopefully get calm waters..by going up the islands of Scalpay..Raasay and Rona on their sheltered side..depending on the way the wind is blowing.
Im planning on first good weekend..so keep an eye on the forecast..and I will be in touch. I can wait till a weekend suitable to yourself if you cant go the first good weather weekend. Anyone else interested..post here..if there are others interested..I can start a new thread for the trip.