As you'll have noticed, the forecast is currently poor but inconsistent. I think that it is too soon to make a call tonight and suggest holding off until after the midday updates tomorrow, Thursday. That will allow Tony and Liam a chance to stand down in good time.
For Portnahaven, Ribochet and ourselves it's a little less time critical. Unless a gale is confirmed, I'll be up at 0600 on Friday, checking the forecast
Ultimately, it's a decision for each Skipper as to whether they're going to Easdale or not and I won't be suggesting Go/No Go for anyone other than myself.
Feel free to bail in with your thoughts...