Discover ICELAND by RIB
RIBbaldar an association of Icelandic RIB owners will offer cruises / chartering in few interested areas in Iceland starting this summer.
1. Vestmannaeyjar, including cruise to surrounding islands including big cave which famous for its good natural music soundings.
2. Eldey, small island just out of Reykjanes (close to Keflavik airport) with tremendous wild birdlife.
3. Faxaflˇi (cruise from Reykjavik) cruise including Puffin Island (seabirds) then to Ůormˇssker (Thormodssker) which is a lighthouse islands, where we will take shore in an open creek.
4. Arnarfj÷rur (EagleFjord), cruise from the village Bildudalur across the bay to an ex farming where people can experiance live without todays lifestyle.
5. Breiafj÷rur (Breidafjordur) a fjord with hundreds if not thousand islands each different to next one.
Four of us will be visiting London Boat Show on Saturday and we will bring photobook where people can have a look at as well as can we answer questions about ribbing in Iceland and also about the above places.
We do not have point of meet at the show but suggestion would be highly appreciated and the time we are looking at to be available is from 12.00 to 13.00 so we will have time to enjoye the show ourselves.
Send me PM or reply to this thread with appointment and suggestion of place to meet.
Bogi, Ingolfur, Frikki and Alma
Those pictures are from Vestmannaeyjar (Vestmann Islands)