Town: Trelogan
Boat name: Supacat
Make: TT-Supacat
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsu 50 outboard
Yamaha 50 and Mariner 40 for sale

Hi,
I now have my two outboards for sale.
First is a late 90's yamaha 50hp short shaft tiller steer.It has just had a full service which included gearbox oil,gearbox gaiter seal,new trim tab,impeller.Also I have just bought complete new internals for the tiller which had to be imported from Japan,all told the engine has had £470 spent on it and hasn't been used since.Its fitted with a stainless steel performance prop and Boyeson Racing Reeeds.The autolube system has been removed some time ago and it is a cracking engine ready to go.£1295 o.v.v.n.o. (also included is a petrol tank and leads)

Next one is a 2003 Mariner 40hp short shaft tiller steer,ex R.N.L.I which I bought from a dealer after having Barrus check it all over.It has gas assist tilt which is very handy and also has a power take off point.I haven't even fitted this to my boat and is ready to go coming complete with a brand new fuel tank,lines and a new prop. £1195 o.v.v.n.o

Iam only selling these as I have two brand new 2007 Tohatsu 50's and I also bought the 2007 Tohatsu 50 that was advertised here last month,and my wife asked me how many engines can I possibly need (fair point I suppose,plus I have no room in my garage to put my motorcycle which is now languishing outside)

You can either message me or tel. me on 07990 528307

Regards
Howy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yam2.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	41800   Click image for larger version

Name:	oboard1.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	41801  
Old 17 August 2011, 10:12   #2

Town: Isle of Lewis
Boat name: Macleod Special
Make: Ceasar Thundercat
Engine: Yamaha 70ces
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by howy View Post
Hi,
I now have my two outboards for sale.
First is a late 90's yamaha 50hp short shaft tiller steer.It has just had a full service which included gearbox oil,gearbox gaiter seal,new trim tab,impeller.Also I have just bought complete new internals for the tiller which had to be imported from Japan,all told the engine has had £470 spent on it and hasn't been used since.Its fitted with a stainless steel performance prop and Boyeson Racing Reeeds.The autolube system has been removed some time ago and it is a cracking engine ready to go.£1295 o.v.v.n.o. (also included is a petrol tank and leads)
Don't suppose this is still available...?
Old 17 August 2011, 12:03   #3

Town: Trelogan
Boat name: Supacat
Make: TT-Supacat
Engine: Tohatsu 50 outboard
Sorry,

They are long gone.