Old 13 May 2020, 21:20   #1

Town: SAN DIEGO
Boat name: "MY BIZ"
Make: SEA PRO
Length: 8m +
Engine: 225 HP MERC VERADO
Three zodiac aluminum floorboards & two 4ft alu stringers t. Stringers

See my recent post "Wanted"#4 Alu floorboard. No responders except two members who wanted me to negotiate a single board for them at a "reasonable price" - they have 3 boards too; they knew of a seller who "has lots... wants $275 per board...;but did not give me his contact info

I am done looking for the last board. Rather, I will sell my three used boards for $120 ea. & two almost new 4ft. stringers for $60 ea. Buyer pays shipping (Firm).
Pictures below: USN SEALs drill holes in the boards inorder to thread 50-50 nylon line through the holes making carry handles. The holes look bad but do not weaken the boards. The carry handles come in handy when they are launching 20 miles off a coast line or doing a low level parachute drop called a "rubber duck." Photos show the backsides of the boards which show a couple of baseball sized dents in each board.
The schematics are important. They show part numbers and why each board is numbered 1 - 4. #1 & #4 boards have stop blocks. I believe they are interchangeable (been retired awhile). Boards #2 & 3#. SEALs use the 4' stringers to lock in boards 2, 3, & 4 on both sides. They cut a 4ft. stringer in half to lock in the #1 board on both sides. Sounds like over kill; but those boats are put thru hell - surfzones, etc. better to be safe. Last, I will replace all the rubber gaskets & throw in a couple of stop blocks if buyer wants to get creative with locking in certain boards.
Old 13 May 2020, 21:33   #2

Town: SAN DIEGO
Boat name: "MY BIZ"
Make: SEA PRO
Length: 8m +
Engine: 225 HP MERC VERADO
For sale three zodiac alu floorboards & two alu 4ft stringers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrogvi View Post
see my recent post "wanted"#4 alu floorboard. No responders except two members who wanted me to negotiate a single board for them at a "reasonable price" - they have 3 boards too; they knew of a seller who "has lots... Wants $275 per board...;but did not give me his contact info

I am done looking for the last board. Rather, i will sell my three used boards for $120 ea. & two almost new 4ft. Stringers for $60 ea. Buyer pays shipping (firm).
Pictures below: Usn seals drill holes in the boards inorder to thread 50-50 nylon line through the holes making carry handles. The holes look bad but do not weaken the boards. The carry handles come in handy when they are launching 20 miles off a coast line or doing a low level parachute drop called a "rubber duck." photos show the backsides of the boards which show a couple of baseball sized dents in each board.
The schematics are important. They show part numbers and why each board is numbered 1 - 4. #1 & #4 boards have stop blocks. I believe they are interchangeable (been retired awhile). Boards #2 & 3#. Seals use the 4' stringers to lock in boards 2, 3, & 4 on both sides. They cut a 4ft. Stringer in half to lock in the #1 board on both sides. Sounds like over kill; but those boats are put thru hell - surfzones, etc. Better to be safe. Last, i will replace all the rubber gaskets & throw in a couple of stop blocks if buyer wants to get creative with locking in certain boards.
having tough time downloading via ribnet attachment software. Email me at bullfroginflatables@cox.net and i'll send you the necessary photo attachment germane to this deal.
Old 28 May 2021, 02:44   #3

Town: Minnetonka
Boat name: Ugly Duckling
Make: zodiac F470
Length: 5m +
Engine: none yet....
Still available a year later 🤔

Still available? Please Gmail me at rashaunny same as my handle.
Old 28 May 2021, 02:45   #4

Town: Minnetonka
Boat name: Ugly Duckling
Make: zodiac F470
Length: 5m +
Engine: none yet....
I emailed you ������

Tags
zodiac