Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 11 November 2010, 14:20   #1
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Essex/Vendee
Boat name: shockwave,Voluntry 2
Make: Pac 22/ searider5.4
Length: 6m +
Engine: 180hp turbo,yam 90
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,015
Stainless steel welder 3 hrs use

Complete made in uk used 3hrs complete with gauges 300
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pool 004.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	55470   Click image for larger version

Name:	pool 005.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	55471  
__________________

__________________
PeterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 November 2010, 03:40   #2
Member
 
biffer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: swanwick/hamble
Boat name: stormchaser
Make: custom rib
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard/diesel
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,848
why are you selling it, has it got the instructions with it, i'm interested
__________________

__________________
biffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 November 2010, 05:00   #3
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Essex/Vendee
Boat name: shockwave,Voluntry 2
Make: Pac 22/ searider5.4
Length: 6m +
Engine: 180hp turbo,yam 90
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
why are you selling it, has it got the instructions with it, i'm interested
Hello Biffer,Yes i had the instructions somewhere havent seen them for a while i can look for them.So i would assume not at this point.They are not hard to use and the same as any HF welder i would think .I helped design and fabricate a S/Steel chair for use in the sea and swimming pool ,Also a dome for over an above ground swimming pool and through its design i would need to make slight alterations and it was easier to try myself although i had never welded before.the project finnished a while ago and the contract with BOC for the argon gas has been canselled.I shall probably never use it as my welding is not good enough other than tacking so no point in keeping it.Its a dam good machine.It Cost a lot more but its now second hand.you are welcome to try it before buying but i have no gas but you could bring you own .Regards Peter
__________________
PeterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 November 2010, 06:31   #4
Member
 
biffer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: swanwick/hamble
Boat name: stormchaser
Make: custom rib
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard/diesel
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,848
find the book, i'll have it, we'll make some arrangements later to pay you and get it, ta, biff
__________________
biffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 November 2010, 14:26   #5
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Essex/Vendee
Boat name: shockwave,Voluntry 2
Make: Pac 22/ searider5.4
Length: 6m +
Engine: 180hp turbo,yam 90
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,015
It is forsale at present without the instrustion booklet on first come basis.Although that means anyone only has to say they want it and i will keep it for them for a short time.Although i think it may have been Rogue Wave who put his name on it before so if anyone is in contact with him could they call and ask him .Thanks
__________________
PeterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 November 2010, 16:30   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Farnborough
Boat name: Eleven
Make: Arrow
Length: 8m +
Engine: 557cu, 700hp
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,259
Whereabouts in essex are you?
__________________
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 05:36   #7
Member
 
biffer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: swanwick/hamble
Boat name: stormchaser
Make: custom rib
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard/diesel
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterR View Post
It is forsale at present without the instrustion booklet on first come basis.Although that means anyone only has to say they want it and i will keep it for them for a short time.Although i think it may have been Rogue Wave who put his name on it before so if anyone is in contact with him could they call and ask him .Thanks

carry on then, you had my offer!!
__________________
biffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 07:07   #8
RIBnet Supporter
 
willk's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Make: Redbay Boats
Length: 9m +
Engine: 370hp
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,822
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
carry on then, you had my offer!!
Am I the only one who can hear you Biff?

I'm sure the manufacturer would email you a pdf of the manual.
__________________
willk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 07:16   #9
Member
 
biffer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: swanwick/hamble
Boat name: stormchaser
Make: custom rib
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard/diesel
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by willk View Post
Am I the only one who can hear you Biff?

I'm sure the manufacturer would email you a pdf of the manual.
you'd have thought with 3hrs use the manual would have been at hand, Neil Harvey said he would pick it up for me so everything would have been done and dusted, if he can't be bothered to look for a manual then let someone else have it, i haven't the time to be buggered about
__________________
biffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 08:03   #10
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Essex/Vendee
Boat name: shockwave,Voluntry 2
Make: Pac 22/ searider5.4
Length: 6m +
Engine: 180hp turbo,yam 90
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,015
Hello Biffer,Its quite funny really when you think about it that you really have the arse.Did you get out of bed the wrong side.Theres me selling an item in mint condition for a price but without the manual.i could like i have just done looked up the website writen on the welder from the photo that i took a few days ago and can have like you could have had a set of instruction just like that and like you, i couldnt be arsed.So were the same except i was selling and you were buying.And I,m not selling it to you and your not buying from me.Best Regards Peter.P.S. A photo of the gauges i.e Flow meter /gas gauge that i have just taken which also shows the condition
__________________
PeterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 08:06   #11
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Essex/Vendee
Boat name: shockwave,Voluntry 2
Make: Pac 22/ searider5.4
Length: 6m +
Engine: 180hp turbo,yam 90
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by willk View Post
Am I the only one who can hear you Biff?

I'm sure the manufacturer would email you a pdf of the manual.
Well at the time i guess yes, as surely i can be forgiven for not going on Ribnet every day
__________________
PeterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 08:08   #12
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Essex/Vendee
Boat name: shockwave,Voluntry 2
Make: Pac 22/ searider5.4
Length: 6m +
Engine: 180hp turbo,yam 90
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,015
OHand the photo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pool.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	55478  
__________________
PeterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 09:27   #13
Member
 
biffer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: swanwick/hamble
Boat name: stormchaser
Make: custom rib
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard/diesel
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterR View Post
Hello Biffer,Its quite funny really when you think about it that you really have the arse.Did you get out of bed the wrong side.Theres me selling an item in mint condition for a price but without the manual.i could like i have just done looked up the website writen on the welder from the photo that i took a few days ago and can have like you could have had a set of instruction just like that and like you, i couldnt be arsed.So were the same except i was selling and you were buying.And I,m not selling it to you and your not buying from me.Best Regards Peter.P.S. A photo of the gauges i.e Flow meter /gas gauge that i have just taken which also shows the condition
you and i are worlds apart, no where near the same, firstly i wouldn't sell the welder without downloading the manual, secondly i wouldn't have forgot who wanted it in the first place, thirdly, which relates to the second one, i wouldn't have posted it and waste time, the biggest difference between us is i have the money and (as others on here will tell you have a very nice state of the art welder), so it was only going to be a spare, my original offer still stands, or we'll leave it and see how many posts we can bring it up to
__________________
biffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 09:43   #14
Member
 
martini's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Channel Islands
Town: jersey
Boat name: Martini II
Make: Arctic 28/FC470
Length: 8m +
Engine: twin 225Opti/50hp 2t
MMSI: 235067688
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,023
Biffer can I ask what you're current set up is for tigging?
__________________
martini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 10:19   #15
Member
 
biffer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: swanwick/hamble
Boat name: stormchaser
Make: custom rib
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard/diesel
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by martini View Post
Biffer can I ask what you're current set up is for tigging?
i've got a kempii 250amp ac/dc with twin torches (big one, 1.5 tung and little one 1mm) with water cooling facilities, lovely machine, all the usual bits slope in and out gas and amp, sine wave adjustment for cleaner ali welding, single and 3 phase, etc, touch wood it's let me down
__________________
biffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 12:48   #16
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Essex/Vendee
Boat name: shockwave,Voluntry 2
Make: Pac 22/ searider5.4
Length: 6m +
Engine: 180hp turbo,yam 90
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
you and i are worlds apart, no where near the same, firstly i wouldn't sell the welder without downloading the manual, secondly i wouldn't have forgot who wanted it in the first place, thirdly, which relates to the second one, i wouldn't have posted it and waste time, the biggest difference between us is i have the money and (as others on here will tell you have a very nice state of the art welder), so it was only going to be a spare, my original offer still stands, or we'll leave it and see how many posts we can bring it up to
Well My mistake.firstly when you posted ,find the instructions i mistook that you were being arsey.Where does the comment youve got the money come from .You know nothing about what i have and if you think you do i think youve been misguided.i hope it was a case that i,ve caught you having a bad few days .I will agree with you from reading the above comments we are worlds apart .I really have no wish to slag you down and more than happy to get back to more positive posting
__________________
PeterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 12:59   #17
Member
 
biffer's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: swanwick/hamble
Boat name: stormchaser
Make: custom rib
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard/diesel
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
i've got a kempii 250amp ac/dc with twin torches (big one, 1.5 tung and little one 1mm) with water cooling facilities, lovely machine, all the usual bits slope in and out gas and amp, sine wave adjustment for cleaner ali welding, single and 3 phase, etc, touch wood it's let me down
i left out "never" in let me down
__________________
biffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 November 2010, 16:28   #18
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: telford
Make: shakespeare
Length: 6m +
Engine: 150 optimax
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 300
__________________
markg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 November 2010, 16:00   #19
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Essex/Vendee
Boat name: shockwave,Voluntry 2
Make: Pac 22/ searider5.4
Length: 6m +
Engine: 180hp turbo,yam 90
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,015
Sold
__________________
PeterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 November 2010, 18:34   #20
Member
 
captainpugwash's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: Milford Haven
Boat name: Makaira
Make: Forge Marine
Length: 7m +
Engine: BMW 50HP
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 143
Hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterR View Post
Sold
Go on then. Who did you sell it to? Give us a clue Pete.
__________________

__________________
If only everything in life was as easy as being naughty
captainpugwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.