Old 24 October 2012, 21:35   #1

Town: Newcastleton
Boat name: GLENNA
Make: Avon searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Mariner 25hp
Shetland Family Four

I have a 19ft Shetland Family Four complete with a Suzuki DT55 outboard and a rollercoaster trailer for sale. The boat and outboard have had less than 100hrs use from new (1990) I have the original bill of sale. I am the second owner and have not had more than 50-55hrs use out of it due to both my wife and I being disabled (we now have a 4mtr RIB that is a lot easier to launch for us). The first owner bought the boat and then found out his wife did not like it so it ended up on his parents lawn sheeted up.
The boat, outboard and trailer are in realy good condition and are ready to be used. There are no scratches or dents in the gelcoat on the hull or topside, There are the usual odds and sods with it :- anchor, mooring lines, fenders, boat hook, brand new spare prop worth £70 - £80. The trailer has three brand new tyres and the brakes have been stripped and serviced recently, it also has a good hitch lock (a must in this day and age).
We are looking for offers over £5,000, viewing is recomended by anyone who is realy interested. Pictures by request.