Old 20 October 2011, 15:24   #1

Town: Plymouth
Length: 6m +
Panasonic lumix TZ20

Ideal camera if your wanting to get great shots of your Rib

This is new/boxed. I bought it a couple months ago to replace one I thought I had lost only to find that it was in the house all along. So I now have 2. It comes with it's box, all bits and prices, booklets etc.

I used it once to check it was all ok and it was.

This is a quality bit of kit. Those HD video I do are taken with this model (not this actual one one). Full HD video recording (with zoom feature as you record). Gps model. High quality picture model. Finished in Black (which I actually prefer to the silver one I have). No SD card is included (they don't come with new camera anyway) as I'm going to keep that as a spare.

I paid around £249 from Comet. It's under warranty still. Current list price at Panasonic is £299. Its the current latest model still. Shop around and you can buy it for around £220. be careful though as there's a lot online selling the US equivalent which is not warranted within the EU and won't operate correctly. They are around £180 new.

I'm asking £150

I'll bung it on eBay if nobody here fancies an upgrade

Peter ~ Boatsandoutboards4sale ~ askboatsandoutboards4sale@sky.com ~ 07930 421007
Old 20 October 2011, 17:32   #2

Town: hallaar
Boat name: Bliksem
Make: ribquest
Engine: outboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats&Outboards View Post
Ideal camera if your wanting to get great shots of your Rib

This is new/boxed. I bought it a couple months ago to replace one I thought I had lost only to find that it was in the house all along. So I now have 2. It comes with it's box, all bits and prices, booklets etc.

I used it once to check it was all ok and it was.

This is a quality bit of kit. Those HD video I do are taken with this model (not this actual one one). Full HD video recording (with zoom feature as you record). Gps model. High quality picture model. Finished in Black (which I actually prefer to the silver one I have). No SD card is included (they don't come with new camera anyway) as I'm going to keep that as a spare.

I paid around £249 from Comet. It's under warranty still. Current list price at Panasonic is £299. Its the current latest model still. Shop around and you can buy it for around £220. be careful though as there's a lot online selling the US equivalent which is not warranted within the EU and won't operate correctly. They are around £180 new.

I'm asking £150

I'll bung it on eBay if nobody here fancies an upgrade

Peter ~ Boatsandoutboards4sale ~ askboatsandoutboards4sale@sky.com ~ 07930 421007
Hi

I am from Belgium and would like to buy it from you for £150 if it is still for sale of course. Would there be a problem sending it over to Belgium?
You can sent a private mail to Bliksem if you want details. Or give a ring after your private message. thx anyway for replying.
Old 20 October 2011, 17:44   #3

PM sent. Thanks.

Old 21 October 2011, 07:48   #4

Looks like it's off to Belgium

Here's a pic to show the story is true

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-404221612.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	63409   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4073050518.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	63410  
Old 21 October 2011, 08:19   #5

Town: wells
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats&Outboards View Post
Here's a pic to show the story is true
No one said that it wasn't
Old 21 October 2011, 09:00   #6

Maybe not to you!!! The potential buyer did not either but I got one little email from an un-named source .... That simply read - London riots spring to mind!

Good Job I've got both receipts.