Old 22 October 2020, 18:16   #1

Boat name: Jetset
Make: Demon Ribs
Length: 6m +
Engine: Mercury 225 Opti
Mercury smartcraft gauges

I have a pair of smartcraft gauges for sale, speedo and tacho, white backed units so suitable for pre 2001 outboards.

Good condition, there is a crack on one of the gauge lenses that I’ve polished to improve visibility of the dial. The crack isn’t all the way through, it doesn’t let in water. Hopefully can see in the image below. Otherwise the lenses nice and clear with no fogging or UV deterioration of the lenses.

These were on my boat when I bought it in 2019. The gauges were working with a 175 mercury originally, but my boat was re-powered with a later 225 just prior to me purchasing and the gauges never worked with the later model outboard. (I know the previous boat owner, so they were working ok)

The gauges powered up on my boat, lcd screens displaying a ‘no signal’ due to the incompatibility with the newer outboard.

I managed to get a later set of gauges (blue backed) so swapped over and now have these for sale.

As per pics below. Contact me if interested. Given rarity and condition of these units, looking for £300 plus postage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0958.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	135463

Name:	IMG_0959.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	135464

Name:	IMG_0960.JPG