Old 12 July 2013, 21:16   #1

Town: Dorset
Boat name: Seabadger 2
Make: Delta / Ribcraft 6.8
Length: 7m +
Engine: Various
MMSI: -
I phone 4 with 'Lifeproof Case' and 3 Scuba Drysuits

I have a brand new I phone 4 (black, 16GB) which is a contract upgrade from orange. I have all the packaging and accessories plus a waterproof, dustproof, drop proof etc lifeproof case. I've turned the phone on, gone through the setup menu and got so frustrated with how stupid they are I've just left it for a month sat on the shelf and bought a basic brick phone from the shop. Not sure what they are worth, so open to offers.

Also I have 3 scuba / commercial diving suits for sale that are no longer needed.

Suit 1: Northern Diver Reef Master neoprene drysuit. Would suit someone 5ft 5" to 5ft 11" and of slim build. Boots are size 10. It has comfortable neoprene neck and wrist seals. I bought this suit for my girlfriend but she says its too tight for her. Its been dived twice, doesn't leak and is in as new condition with perfect seals, no patches and only very minor wear from bcd shoulder straps around the shoulders. Looking for £150 ono

Suit 2: Airsub International Divers Dress, size 3, non magnetic, made June 2005. This is a membrane drysuit, again would fit someone 5ft 5" to 5ft 11" ish. Size 8/9 boots. It has latex wrist and neck seals which are starting to perish, especially the neck seal which has been contaminated by suntan lotion and become quite sticky. Great suit though, no holes or patches, doesn't seem to leak, military specification and high quality bit of kit. Looking for £120 ono

Suit 3: Seaskin Commercial Neoprene Drysuit. This suit was custom made for me by Seaskin in Leeds in 2008 when I was younger, fitter and slimmer! The suit would fit someone 5ft 11" to 6ft 5" and size 10-13 feet. Its made of 3mm armoured neoprene with a special fine kevlar coating over the whole suit which prevents wear and tear. However as a commercial diver I have exposed this suit to quite a lot of aggressive diving and as such there are a few 'running repairs'. I last dived in this suit last week, to be honest there is a a small pinhole somewhere near the groin which eventually let water in, also the neoprene neck and wrist seals could do with replacement. The boots are fine, not leaking but have been partly re-glued using white silkaflex which looks a bit untidy! Otherwise a great suit with years left in it. Looking for £90 ono.

Feel free to ring me about any of these suits and pop around for a look / try them on. 07970 067468. Thanks for looking!
Old 12 July 2013, 22:06   #2

Town: LONDON
Make: SR4/ZODIAC/3D
Length: 4m +
Engine: 30T/40T
Whisper, this is one for you. PM Whisper, he's looking for one.Iphone, that is.
Old 12 July 2013, 22:18   #3

Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Need one on O2 or at the end of the contract, I think?

Can it be unlocked?
Old 12 July 2013, 22:22   #4

Town: LONDON
Make: SR4/ZODIAC/3D
Length: 4m +
Engine: 30T/40T
They can be unlocked.
Old 14 July 2013, 06:44   #5

Town: Dorset
Boat name: Seabadger 2
Make: Delta / Ribcraft 6.8
Length: 7m +
Engine: Various
MMSI: -
Whisper, seemingly they can be unlocked, I'm not sure how, but I'm sure any dodgy high street phone booth would do it in seconds...

Make me an offer if you're interested.

Regards

Ben