Old 03 August 2008, 14:17   #1
MrT

Town: Poole, Dorset
Make: Ribeye 550
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha 100
Bravo 12 BST HP Battery Pump

Hi All.

I am new to this forum but have to say that i have found it a great source of information and has helped me make the decision to invest in a Honda Honwave T38 Air V Floor. As there seems to be very little info on Inflators, i thought you all might be interested in the following;-

I am selling a Bravo 12 BST High Pressure Battery Pump on eBay. The item number is 160268252343 if anyone is interested. The pump is Brand New and comes with 2 Year manufacturers warranty. This high pressure pump is a must for anyone who wants the convenience of a high pressure pump for boats like my Honwave Air Floor, but doesnt want to be tied to the car battery or lug a battery pack about.

Please feel free to ask any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bravo-bst-hp-battery-pump.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	36658  
Attached Images

Old 05 August 2008, 11:09   #2

Town: Bournemouth
Boat name: Seadrive
Make: Capelli Tempest 470
Length: 4m +
Engine: Suzuki DF70
MMSI: 235079113
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT View Post
Hi All.

This high pressure pump is a must for anyone who wants the convenience of a high pressure pump for boats like my Honwave Air Floor, but doesnt want to be tied to the car battery or lug a battery pack about.

I'm confused! Its a 12v pump so how are you not tied to the car battery or battery pack?
But it is a great piece of kit!
Old 05 August 2008, 11:26   #3

Town: Bournemouth
Boat name: Seadrive
Make: Capelli Tempest 470
Length: 4m +
Engine: Suzuki DF70
MMSI: 235079113
Bravo 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn View Post
I'm confused! Its a 12v pump so how are you not tied to the car battery or battery pack?
But it is a great piece of kit!
I take it all back! - sorry didn't realise this had a built in Battery - wish I'd known that you could get this before I got the standard model! Exactly what I wanted!

So why are u selling it?

John
Old 05 August 2008, 12:34   #4
MrT

Hi Longjohn, Thanks for your interest.

Basically I found out that you can get the Internal battery version by trawling the net and decided I would get one as I have just sold my Wetline 290 and bought a Honwave 3.8 Air V floor, and wanted a high pressure pump that i could use at the waters edge...quickly.

This would mean that I could take my daughter out without struggling as I can use a sack truck to get the Deflated boat and engine etc from the Jeep, and she could blow it up with the pump whilst I am getting everything else.

As I could not find anywhere in the Uk that sells them I almost decided to ship one in from the states which would have cost over £200. Then, through some contacts managed to buy a few at a discount, so the idea is sell the surplus ones, make a few quid on each, and hopefully end up with a free one myself, and in the process do my fellow boaters a good turn as there is nothing else on the market that comes close.

I will supply a VAT receipt as proof of purchase and as i have already said, they come with a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.

You could always sell the pump you have, or keep it as a spare.

I know that the one you have is about £120 inc Vat & delivery from internet suppliers, so I have listed another one on ebay with a buy it now price of £165 plus Postage which is a very reasonable price for what you are getting. I notice that you are in Bournemouth so you if you are interested, we could meet up and save you the postage!

Dont hesitate to ask any other questions or send me an email.
Old 06 August 2008, 21:18   #5
MrT

Hi All,

Just thought you might like to see a couple of extra photos of this pump and accessories, and one inflating my Honwave 3.8. Any questions please ask or call me on 02032 390093. Leave a message if no answer and i will call you back,

Thanks, Paul
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P1010304.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	36802   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010307.jpg
Views:	1502
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	36803  
Old 11 August 2008, 08:34   #6
MrT

More Bravo 12 BST HP Batt Inflatable Pumps Available

Hi Everyone,

I have some more of these amazing cordless high pressure inflatable pumps available if anyone is interested. I have listed them on eBay but will give you a better price direct to avoid all the seller and paypal fees.

Please ask for more details. You can see all the info on ebay by searching Bravo 12 BST or the item number 160270861560

Many Thanks
Old 18 August 2008, 17:52   #7
MrT

Just wanted to let you know that I will be supplying a european 2-pin transformer adapter with all pumps to ensure that the pins make good contact when charging. I will also be posting these out to all the members that have purchased one so far. See attached for photo. Any questions please ask.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Adapter Plug.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	37057  
Old 18 August 2008, 21:56   #8

Town: Essex/Vendee
Boat name: shockwave,Voluntry 2
Make: Pac 22/ searider5.4
Length: 6m +
Engine: 180hp turbo,yam 90
I have to admit they are very good pumps,a freind of mine does sell them for swimming pools and accessories for about 100 pounds
Old 19 August 2008, 08:03   #9
MrT

Bravo BST 12 Battery Inflatable Pump

Hi Peter thanks for your post but Ithink your friend might be selling the less powerful (Not High Pressure) version and it probably has to be connected to a 12v Battery with croc clips. Perhaps you could find out and let us know please to let everyone know, thanks Paul
Old 19 August 2008, 23:22   #10

Quote:
Hi Peter thanks for your post but Ithink your friend might be selling the less powerful (Not High Pressure) version and it probably has to be connected to a 12v Battery with croc clips. Perhaps you could find out and let us know please to let everyone know, thanks Paul
I will comfirm price but i have used them myself and are definately a self contained unit no car or other power source needed also has pressure settings and built in compressor
Old 20 August 2008, 06:39   #11
MrT

Bravo pumps

Hi Peter,

Please find below a list of their pumps to hopefully clear this up for everyone as it can be a bit confusing;-
  1. The Bravo BST (Bravo Super Turbo) 12 HP BATT that I am selling which do 450 l/min to 800mbar with built-in battery,
  2. The Bravo BST 12 HP which is the same pump but with power leads,
  3. The Bravo BST 12 which has power leads, does 450 l/min but only inflates up to 300mbar- not suitable for high pressure floors,
  4. The Bravo BST BATT as above but with battery,
  5. The Bravo 12 with leads, only 150 l/min to 300mbar, so much slower, and
  6. The Bravo 12 Batt which is the same as above with a battery.
I have attached below more details on the above pumps, and numbered them as above to save any confusion, except for no 6 as only 5 attachments are allowed.

They all have dials with automatic stop feature, and are all suitable for inflatables and ribs of various sizes, however the top 2 are the only ones that will inflate the high pressure floors as they require 800mbar. Like I have already said so far as I am aware the top pump that I am selling is not available anywhere else in the UK. They really are a great bit of kit and worth every penny. The battery can easily be replaced in the future, as it is readily available, and it is very easy to modify the pumps that I am selling so that you can connect a lead for back up purposes by-passing the internal battery although this shoulnt be necessary as you can re-charge it in a car in between uses. The manufacturers say that you should leave to cool for 30 minutes after 15 minutes use on most of their pumps.

Hope this helps answer any other queries, but please ask if you need any more info. I only have a few of these left so if anyone is interested let me know and I will sort them out with one. I have reduced the price of these to £149.95 plus £20 P&P to UK Mainland. Collection welcome from Poole in Dorset

All the best, Paul
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1   BST 12 HP BATT.jpg
Views:	2765
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	37088   Click image for larger version

Name:	2   BST 12 HP.jpg
Views:	1089
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	37089   Click image for larger version

Name:	3   BST 12.jpg
Views:	903
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	37090   Click image for larger version

Name:	4   BST 12 BATT.jpg
Views:	1082
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	37091   Click image for larger version

Name:	5   Bravo 12.jpg
Views:	806
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	37092  

Old 20 August 2008, 20:25   #12

Hi MrT To save any confusion please google use-it-more (swimming pool products)and go to inflaters and you will see it up to 800mbar any members will be welcome to a discount.they have been available for the past two years .But thats not to say MrT isnt offering a good deal with the warenty.Best regards Peter
Old 20 August 2008, 20:55   #13

Town: Wareham
Boat name: Honwave 3.8
Make: Honda
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard Petrol 20hp
Quote:
Hi All.

I am new to this forum but have to say that i have found it a great source of information and has helped me make the decision to invest in a Honda Honwave T38 Air V Floor. As there seems to be very little info on Inflators, i thought you all might be interested in the following;-

I am selling a Bravo 12 BST High Pressure Battery Pump on eBay. The item number is 160268252343 if anyone is interested. The pump is Brand New and comes with 2 Year manufacturers warranty. This high pressure pump is a must for anyone who wants the convenience of a high pressure pump for boats like my Honwave Air Floor, but doesnt want to be tied to the car battery or lug a battery pack about.

Hi MrT,

Just a note to thankyou for this pump and to tell everyone how good they are, Ive only just bought my boat and the thought of all that pumping got me thinking of a need for a pump but one that didnt need a 12V socket, after a quick search i found this one and its great, works a lot quicker than i imagined and gets it to the right pressure very well.

So thanks once again. Highly recommended.
Old 21 August 2008, 10:33   #14
MrT

Bravo 12 BST HP Pump feedback

Thanks for the feedback MartinOSL, much appreciated, and glad you found the pump exceeded your expectations, Paul
Old 21 August 2008, 11:49   #15
MrT

Bravo BST 12 HP Pump

Hi Peter,

Thanks again for your info. The Bravo BST 12 KITE pumps that your friend is selling are excellent pumps, designed primarily for medium to large kites, and other inflatables with smaller type valves, as the hose is of a smaller diameter. They are not designed for deflating as they have a grill guard over the intake, but they do have an internal battery, and inflate to 800mbar as you quite rightly said.

To put it in a nutshell the Kite pump is designed to inflate kites and other items with smaller valves but will inflate boats too with the correct connectors, and the BST 12 HP BATT is designed to inflate boats, but will inflate other things. It makes you wonder why they dont make one suitable for everything. Also the KITE pump weighs 4.3 Kg whereas the BST 12 HP BATT weighs in at 4.8 Kg so there must be either a difference in the construction or may the KITE pump has a smaller battery. Still its nice to know they are available, which not much difference in price-Horses for Courses as they say.

All the best, Paul
Old 21 August 2008, 11:54   #16
RIBnet supporter

Town: Rutland
Length: no boat
Quote:
Thanks for the feedback MartinOSL, much appreciated, and glad you found the pump exceeded your expectations, Paul
So are you just on here to flog pumps?
Old 21 August 2008, 12:01   #17
MrT

Hi Bedajim,

I'm not on here just to flog pumps. I am a keen boater and have been all my life, but as i said in my earlier posts i discovered these pumps abroad, could not find them anywhere in the UK, so imported a batch of 15 which was the minimum i could buy, and am selling them to get my money back and hopefully make a bit to cover my investment and time.

Thanks
Old 22 August 2008, 13:31   #18

Town: Salcombe, Devon, UK
Boat name: BananaShark
Make: BananaShark
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2xYanmar 260 diesels
And bloody good pumps they are!
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 September 2008, 21:52   #19
MrT

Bravo 12 BST Battery Pumps Price Reduction

If anyone is interested as it is the end of the season I have reduced the price of the last couple of pumps that I have for sale to £150 including Vat and shipping to mainland UK.

Please send PM for more details, Thanks Paul
Old 30 September 2008, 09:05   #20

Town: wells
Make: Porters / bombard
Length: 3m +
Engine: 60 / 15hp
Quote:
If anyone is interested as it is the end of the season I have reduced the price of the last couple of pumps that I have for sale to £150 including Vat and shipping to mainland UK.

Please send PM for more details, Thanks Paul
Or save yourself some money and get one here as I did.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GONFIATORE-ELE...d=p3911.c0.m14