Avon Searider SR4 + Trailer - Without Engine
Boat/Trailer (Without engine, gauges, throttle remote and cables) - £1700
- Tubes hold air no issues, below photos show after 1 month. They have been patched in places but stay up indefinitely. Tubes are painted, they were before I got the boat, I've reapplied recently and looks great.
- Transom was fully removed and replaced 2 years ago and all the deck checked and resealed - pic available if required, carried out but forum member.
- Flooding hull opening has been replaced with port hatch so it can be run in either configuration.
- Deck & Hull has recently been sprayed (2K)
Double Jockey Console + Screen with enclosed 35lt Fuel Tank (Filler neck in the top of the console)
Lowrance Elite 5 Fish Finder with transducer glassed into hull.
LED Nav lights and Mast Head light
DSC VHF Radio with wired GPS antenna - Requires VHF Antenna (used the old one on my new boat).
Gauges (Hours meter, 2x12v Cigarette)
Sampson Post at bow
Nautilus Trim Tabs for better hole shot and stability at speed
Wooden bench seat removable.
Trailer fully overhauled last year year:-
- New Bearings
- New Axle
- 3 New tyres bought and rims 500miles (Inc a new Spare)
- Will include bulldog hitch-lock and a wheel clamp
Boat will be sold with a Danforth Anchor (need to check if the chain and warp are still there)
(To complete it needs steering set, a VHF Aerial, and engine and accessories.)
Thanks for taking the time.