Click Here to Login

Old 13 May 2022, 00:32   #1

Town: Portsmouth
Boat name: The Terror
Make: Rib X
Length: 8m +
Engine: 300hp verado
300 HP verado L6 outboard new 2016

A brand new 300 HP Mercury verado L6 supercharged V6 XL complete never fitted. I purchased this directly from the MOD it has just 1hr on the clock which was done on an engine test tank to prove all functional to me prior to my purchase . I subsequently purchased a full wiring and mounting kit including the latest throttle binnacle from Mercury along with a brand new hydraulic steering assembly.. it has never been fitted and is in its original Mercury packaging . I purchased the engine a few years back with a view to finding a rib to fit it to. I subsequently got a rib, it already had an engine fitted, so this MOD surplus is now surplus. I am mechanical engineer by trade so it been correctly laid down and preserved. It’s been moved around my various business stores for a few years so it has some light scratches and scuffs all superficial . It’s currently in storage near Portsmouth and I can arrange inspection . The L6 has DTS Engine Digital Throttle System - AMS Advanced Mid Section - Stainless Steel Propeller. these engines are like hens teeth and this is an unused example. C/w wiring harnesses,gauges, throttle and hydraulic steering ram. For sale £22,500 Inc vat ovno
Old 17 May 2022, 19:59   #2

Town: Portsmouth
Boat name: The Terror
Make: Rib X
Length: 8m +
Engine: 300hp verado
Admin

Hi Admin, Can I please edit this post to add photos and reduce the price

Tags
outboard