RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (http://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   RIBs & ribbing (http://www.rib.net/forum/f8/)
-   -   Deck fitting (http://www.rib.net/forum/f8/deck-fitting-69431.html)

rigi36 19 August 2015 16:05

Deck fitting

Does anyone know where I can buy these?


Hole is about 2cm across - they're used to support crutches (for oars in a rowing boat).


paintman 20 August 2015 13:00

Try a Google search using the term 'rowlock plates' example for you although these are going to be a bit small for the size you give:
I think by the term 'crutches' you mean rowlocks?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.