RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (http://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   RIBs & ribbing (http://www.rib.net/forum/f8/)
-   -   Voting Ribcraft competitor (http://www.rib.net/forum/f8/voting-ribcraft-competitor-55419.html)

val77 25 May 2013 14:46

Voting Ribcraft competitor
 
Hey guys. I'm newbie from Indonesia.

In my country, ribcraft is the most famous rigid inflatable boat.

I'm wondering can you guys mention one of ribcraft biggest competitor.

Thanks :)

Tim M 25 May 2013 14:59

Hmm, Humber perhaps - an established brand. Rugged, "proper" RIB. Suitable for both commercial and leisure applications and can be heavily customised.

Turbodiesel 25 May 2013 15:24

Delta Ribs all the way!

Mollers 25 May 2013 15:32

Without doubt Osprey. The best mid sized handling hull of all UK manufacturers.

Doug Stormforce 25 May 2013 16:57

Not saying Osprey and Delta aren't good RIBs but they are a different market from Ribcraft

Tim's right Humber is in the same market, as is XS and Ribtec.

Mollers 25 May 2013 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug Stormforce (Post 540838)
Not saying Osprey and Delta aren't good RIBs but they are a different market from Ribcraft

Tim's right Humber is in the same market, as is XS and Ribtec.

I don't understand where you're going with "market"? :eh:

val77 25 May 2013 22:49

The market for military.


And also indonesia love good value. So I'm wondering which one the best.

I would like to import that to beat ribcraft in South East Asia.

gotchiguy 26 May 2013 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by val77 (Post 540876)
The market for military.


And also indonesia love good value. So I'm wondering which one the best.

I would like to import that to beat ribcraft in South East Asia.

I wouldn't have had Ribcraft down as supplying much military. If you want military then Delta and Halmatic are what you want

spartacus 26 May 2013 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotchiguy (Post 540943)
If you want military then Delta and Halmatic are what you want

Not forgetting Zodiac/Avon Milpro - probably the biggest of them all. Can't fault their world-wide dealer network and after sales service.

gotchiguy 26 May 2013 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by spartacus (Post 540944)
Not forgetting Zodiac/Avon Milpro - probably the biggest of them all. Can't fault their world-wide dealer network and after sales service.

Yes of course I did forget, but their presence isn't quite as large as one could expect in this country is it. The Hurricane MACHII is :thumbs::thumbs:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.