RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (http://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   Bits and pieces (http://www.rib.net/forum/f10/)
-   -   For Sale: Large - Black Shadow Dry Suit! (http://www.rib.net/forum/f10/large-black-shadow-dry-suit-52945.html)

whisper 21 January 2013 16:09

Large - Black Shadow Dry Suit!
 
For Sale as above in great condition and only used a few times but no longer required as I have now been recruited by the HPX banana bunch!

Hope that doesn't affect my seat on the Anglesey cruise :)

Photos to follow....

180 + postage

kerny 21 January 2013 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by whisper (Post 512124)
For Sale as above in great condition and only used a few times but no longer required as I have now been recruited by the HPX banana bunch!

Hope that doesn't affect my seat on the Anglesey cruise :)

Photos to follow....

180 + postage

:popcorn:

jambo 21 January 2013 17:30

Alex good God TT will be in a bad mood now:hide: Thats you of the Xmas card list and your visa is null and void for Wales. But look on the bright side you can come over to the 'enlightened side' and join SABS:thumbs:

SPR 21 January 2013 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 512140)
God TT will be in a bad mood now:hide: Thats you of the Xmas card list and your visa is null and void for Wales. But look on the bright side you can come over to the 'enlightened side' and join SABS:thumbs:

IY Class + WHITE Gekco Helmet + now yellow dry suit = ......

He is missing one thing ....

whisper 21 January 2013 18:02

I never really did see the advantages of ebay, however now I feel that I have been enlightened :facepalm::rofl:

jambo 21 January 2013 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPR (Post 512144)

IY Class + WHITE Gekco Helmet + now yellow dry suit = ......

He is missing one thing ....

And that is?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Rib.net

SPR 21 January 2013 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 512146)

And that is?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Rib.net

Crewsaver Hybrid Lifejacket lol , shame the new style is not out for public sale!

lol

whisper 21 January 2013 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 512146)
And that is?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Rib.net

RNLI Tamar class lifeboat

ajstars 21 January 2013 18:35

Might have a taker if its still available

whisper 21 January 2013 18:44

Yes it's still here :thumbs:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.