RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (http://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   Bits and pieces (http://www.rib.net/forum/f10/)
-   -   Private Reg: RIB2113 (http://www.rib.net/forum/f10/private-reg-rib2113-39517.html)

Jono Garton 18 January 2011 15:06

Private Reg: RIB2113
 
Private Reg: RIB2113

On Retention, Transfer Fee paid

Valued @ 1000

Offers Invited or Swap WHY

Razorbill RIBs 20 January 2011 05:36

You have competition.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Numberplate-RI...item2c5a39d57b

275 BIN (plus transfer fee) ;)

chewy 20 January 2011 06:20

A quick valuation put it at 250.

biffer 20 January 2011 08:48

1 Attachment(s)
they are worth more than that Chewy keep an eye on the ebay thing and watch

Cookee 20 January 2011 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by biffer (Post 385235)
they are worth more than that Chewy keep an eye on the ebay thing and watch

275 is the buy it now price!

biffer 20 January 2011 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookee (Post 385237)
275 is the buy it now price!

i didn't see that, i've got a motorbyke that needs another number, ta John

Razorbill RIBs 20 January 2011 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by biffer (Post 385241)
i didn't see that, i've got a motorbyke that needs another number, ta John

Its offers too....

I quite fancy an old Irish plate RAZ **** wheres a good place to look?

D.

chewy 20 January 2011 10:19

Have a search on google for irish/dateless plates or a flick through the back of autotrader.
Reg transfers will have something.
I got mine from a company based in Ireland.

These have some cheap ones:

http://www.speedyreg.co.uk/results?search=raz&x=0&y=0

gotchiguy 20 January 2011 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Worth (Post 385217)
You have competition.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Numberplate-RI...item2c5a39d57b

275 BIN (plus transfer fee) ;)

I think that's Tim M isn't it? "Over the waves" very similar to "on the water" and his other current item is a Suzuki prop and of course all his latest ribs had Suzukis I think I remember? + "used to run powerboat business" fits? ;)

Tell me if I'm wrong, just a guess.

yoyo 20 January 2011 11:00

How much is the transfer fee? Never looked into PNP's.:rolleyes:

chewy 20 January 2011 11:05

Your right.

chewy 20 January 2011 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoyo (Post 385253)
How much is the transfer fee? Never looked into PNP's.:rolleyes:

80 usually.

martini 20 January 2011 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotchiguy (Post 385251)
I think that's Tim M isn't it? "Over the waves" very similar to "on the water" and his other current item is a Suzuki prop and of course all his latest ribs had Suzukis I think I remember? + "used to run powerboat business" fits? ;)

Tell me if I'm wrong, just a guess.

Quote:
Estimated delivery: Varies

Neg feedback comment: the item never arrived after numerous excuses as to why it hadn't
=)

chewy 20 January 2011 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by martini (Post 385258)
Quote:
Estimated delivery: Varies

Neg feedback comment: the item never arrived after numerous excuses as to why it hadn't
=)

6 month delivery is the norm.

biffer 20 January 2011 11:30

i got mine from speedy regs, trouble is that he knows what a rib is now

chewy 20 January 2011 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by biffer (Post 385262)
i got mine from speedy regs, trouble is that he knows what a rib is now

Meo obviously doesn't!

Razorbill RIBs 20 January 2011 13:33

Ever get the feeling you're being watched ;) The BIN has now been raised to 399!!

Jono Garton 20 January 2011 13:56

www.nationalnumbers.co.uk valued at 1000. Not fussed can sit on retention if not.

Poly 20 January 2011 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jono Garton (Post 385282)
www.nationalnumbers.co.uk valued at 1000. Not fussed can sit on retention if not.

Jono - I've no interest in your number (for or against your number*) but suspect nationalnumbers is a bit like an estate agent - they want you to list your property with them, they know that if they give you a big value then you are more likely to go with them, they then list it and do SFA for their cut of the selling price (which may be as much as they suggest or may be less). As with any valuation for almost anything - unless its actually an offer to buy at that price then its just a guess.

Unless you believe that the 2113 specifically ads anything to the value then there are plenty of other RIB xxxx numbers around for about half - including on national numbers! which suggests their valuation might be optimistic.


*I've never understood the fascination with personalised plates.

chewy 20 January 2011 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jono Garton (Post 385282)
www.nationalnumbers.co.uk valued at 1000. Not fussed can sit on retention if not.

I just put it through and they valued it at 850, must like you more!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:02.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.