RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (http://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   Other stuff (http://www.rib.net/forum/f19/)
-   -   Who's laek us... (http://www.rib.net/forum/f19/whos-laek-us-37506.html)

willk 20 August 2010 15:13

Who's laek us...
 
Been saving this for a Friday Night, when yer all in good fettle...

http://news.scotsman.com/arts/Irelan...ing.6476154.jp

:cool:

[youtube]XcwI37AYLwI[/youtube]

Bigmuz7 20 August 2010 15:23

:sorry: ... doh... wheres me drachm !

willk 20 August 2010 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmuz7 (Post 366013)
:sorry: ... doh... wheres me drachm !

;) Cheer up, maybies ye came second?

Oops, sry, Field Marshall Montgomery's frae the Wee North nailed that one too... (well done you lot :thumbs:)

Tch tch!

Poly 20 August 2010 15:41

Aye, yis have always taken this marching and music playin a wee bit more seriously than us!

willk 20 August 2010 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polwart (Post 366021)
Aye, yis have always taken this marching and music playin a wee bit more seriously than us!

Ha! I reckon we cud bate ye at throwin' staines an bottils too... :p

jambo 20 August 2010 15:58

Well done R I will look forward to seeing it Sat night. We like to share it a round these days as it became to 'regular' we thought we would encourage our international cousins.
J

Bigmuz7 20 August 2010 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 366031)
Well done R I will look forward to seeing it Sat night. We like to share it a round these days as it became to 'regular' we thought we would encourage our international cousins.
J

Aye .. thats it aye .. thats what ah meant to say .. gi someone else a wee go thats it aye .. bout time someone else had a wee shot o' holdin' it :thumbs: :D




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ya Bams!!! :D

willk 20 August 2010 16:10

Aye, yer both right! We'll pass it tae Stoo's lot (the Canadanians) nixt year :D

Bigmuz7 20 August 2010 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by willk (Post 366035)
Aye, yer both right! We'll pass it tae Stoo's lot (the Canadanians) nixt year :D

Noooooooo theyve already had it :thumbs:..... or was it the 'New Scots'? ;)

willk 20 August 2010 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigmuz7 (Post 366037)
..... or was it the 'New Scots'? ;)

These shower?
[youtube]TiPxYPZ9MvQ[/youtube]


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.