RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (http://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   RIB gallery (http://www.rib.net/forum/f16/)
-   -   Magic Norwegian nights (http://www.rib.net/forum/f16/magic-norwegian-nights-36533.html)

RibRoy 26 June 2010 16:34

Magic Norwegian nights

5 Attachment(s)
Nice, isnt it?

RibRoy 26 June 2010 16:47

a few more..

5 Attachment(s)

kerny 26 June 2010 19:09

Stunning photographs ribroy that must be a state of the art camera you are using.

Maximus 27 June 2010 09:54

Does Norway have it ALL?

Fantastic photos!...Norway does seem to have it ALL!...Best,and highest standard of living in the world!.. Great outdoors!.. Very clean and tidy..Epic vistas.. Fantastic coastline and Islands very friendly, ECT.ECT. Oh, ..and the Female's are'nt too shoddy either! My sons girlfriend who lived with us for a year, was stunning! [She WAS a model] and a truly lovely girl. BUT, ALL her friends were just as Gorgeous as Her!...Norway.. 'Probably the best Country in the world!' :thumbs:

RibRoy 27 June 2010 11:33

Camera

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerny (Post 358367)
Stunning photographs ribroy that must be a state of the art camera you are using.

Its a Olympus E3 / 7-14mm lens. Pics taken in fully automatic modus, wich means it could have been much better quality if I knew how too use it.

Use it in the boat every day, and in every type of weather. It still works!

RibRoy 27 June 2010 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus (Post 358415)
Fantastic photos!...Norway does seem to have it ALL!...Best,and highest standard of living in the world!.. Great outdoors!.. Very clean and tidy..Epic vistas.. Fantastic coastline and Islands very friendly, ECT.ECT. Oh, ..and the Female's are'nt too shoddy either! My sons girlfriend who lived with us for a year, was stunning! [She WAS a model] and a truly lovely girl. BUT, ALL her friends were just as Gorgeous as Her!...Norway.. 'Probably the best Country in the world!' :thumbs:

Just have to agree :)

Jorgos 27 June 2010 13:24

Beautifull photos!:thumbs:

Poly 28 June 2010 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus (Post 358415)

Just before you go getting too carried away:

Income tax - basic rate 28%, top rate 49%
Wealth tax - on all assets of upto 1.4% p.a.
National insurance - 14% (I think)
VAT - upto 25%
Cost of a beer - 5+ / 500mL
Cost of a coke - 5+ / 330mL
Cost of petrol - 1.34 / L

Not that these things are necessarily bad, just the grass doesn't always look quite so green when you take off the rose tinted specs!

m chappelow 28 June 2010 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polwart (Post 358587)

VAT - upto 25%

Not that these things are necessarily bad, just the grass doesn't always look quite so green when you take off the rose tinted specs!

often wondered why the vikings left Norway and invaded and settled in england ,,lol

Maximus 29 June 2010 13:38

Have you been there??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polwart (Post 358587)

VAT - upto 25%

I've been there a couple of of times GREAT place!!...have you Poley??
All things are relative mate! Surprised you never mentioned the price of Grapes!?....SOUR ONES! that is!!=)