RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (http://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   Bits and pieces (http://www.rib.net/forum/f10/)
-   -   International brightside and Interlux (http://www.rib.net/forum/f10/international-brightside-and-interlux-33023.html)

JSP 04 November 2009 13:10

International brightside and Interlux
 
Just bought some Brightside rescue orange from an ebay seller.
They have emailed me to ask if I wanted to buy some more too. I don't need that much so thought I'd pass it on to anyone on here.

They have;
Brightside in Rescue orange, Cream, Black and Flag Blue for £10 each (750ml) Normally about £16-18.
Interlux in Black, Norfolk green and bounty at £8 each. Normally £18.99

If you want a tin or to get a few of them let me know and I'll pass on there details. BAsed in torquay I think.

Knot Yet 05 November 2009 01:03

Hi JSP - Yes would be keen to have the details - many thanks

J

JSP 05 November 2009 13:35

PM sent :thumbs:

HUMBER P4VWL 05 November 2009 15:55

preparation
 
You getting the SR ready to actually use it in 2010 JSP??

C'mon, start the groundwork on the family that exist, don't make any more and work on the removal of gaffa tape from the SR, then get to the IOM cruise!

Jono Garton 06 November 2009 01:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL (Post 324946)
You getting the SR ready to actually use it in 2010 JSP??

Dont start this again:yawn:

JSP 06 November 2009 03:58

'kin ell Paul, you going to post this on every thread on here?
I'm like you mate, I use my dads boat and sometimes my brothers and my searider was bought as project :thumbs:

chewy 06 November 2009 06:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSP (Post 324976)
'kin ell Paul, you going to post this on every thread on here?
I'm like you mate, I use my dads boat and sometimes my brothers and my searider was bought as project :thumbs:

Bless, he's obviously got nout better to do, another Humber owner having a dig at an SR owner.

Jono Garton 06 November 2009 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewy (Post 324981)
Bless, he's obviously got nout better to do, another Humber owner having a dig at an SR owner.

That's because humber owners haven't got anything to fix, seariders owners are always busy gluing duck tape or bodging dodgy wiring.:D

Downhilldai 06 November 2009 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jono Garton (Post 324984)
humber owners haven't got anything to fix

Really?:

http://rib.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26491

=)

mdt 06 November 2009 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jono Garton (Post 324984)
That's because humber owners haven't got anything to fix, seariders owners are always busy gluing duck tape or bodging dodgy wiring.:D

Well as a the owner of both a Humber and a Searider I have to say that the humber has required less fixing over the 5-6 years I have had it compared to the Searider I have had for 5 – 6 months.

Mind you they where in slightly different conditions when I got them… :D:D

Besides like classic cars fixing them is half the fun.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.