RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (http://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   Bits and pieces (http://www.rib.net/forum/f10/)
-   -   quicksilver 340 airdeck and Yam 15 (http://www.rib.net/forum/f10/quicksilver-340-airdeck-and-yam-15-a-19247.html)

Hugh Jardon 04 May 2007 02:54

quicksilver 340 airdeck and Yam 15
 
considering selling the quicksilver 340 airdeck complete with Yamaha 15 hp, also have 2 spare new props of different pitchs all like new. also have wheels for dragging it up the beach, the wheels alone were 120+ and are the best i have seen. the boat is in very good condition as is the engine etc, all have been very carefully maintained, no patchs etc. happy to sell it at the right price. wont sell cheap as would rather keep it than let it go for silly money.
any offers....whats it worth?

Nick Hearne 04 May 2007 06:46

One similar to your just sold for a grand on Ebay!

Hugh Jardon 04 May 2007 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Hearne (Post 197872)
One similar to your just sold for a grand on Ebay!

a bargain for someone then on ebay, not desperate for cash so would far rather keep it for the odd times i get to use it at that sort of pricing :)

Poly 04 May 2007 07:30

hugh, what size are the props - if you were willing to split it I might have an interest in them (assuming they fit my 20HP yam).

Hugh Jardon 04 May 2007 08:09

will dig em out this weekend and get a piccy and the pitch and details for you, all as new with boxs,

Poly 04 May 2007 08:24

thanks.

Hugh Jardon 06 May 2007 13:25

2 Attachment(s)
one prop is a 9 1/4 x 11-j
the other is a 9 1/4 x 93/4 -j
the 11 is as new and only was used for a day to test out before i bought a 12

the 93/4 is used and some sand marks wearing the paint away but is very good condition

ian parkes 06 May 2007 17:31

I sold that little Honda I had on ebay , and didn't lose much at all , there was lots of interest :) low reserve auction only seems to work best .
Sold all the bits seperate , trolley wheels etc ,

Poly 06 May 2007 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon (Post 198171)
one prop is a 9 1/4 x 11-j
the other is a 9 1/4 x 93/4 -j
the 11 is as new and only was used for a day to test out before i bought a 12

the 93/4 is used and some sand marks wearing the paint away but is very good condition

Hugh,

Thanks - any idea what the letter relates to? mine is currently an F. These are a little smaller diam than mine. 9 7/8 x 10 1/2. I have no tacho - so don't know if I am getting optimum revs - therefore no idea if these will give me similar/improved performance...

Do you have a price in mind (feel free to PM me)...

Cheers,

Neil

Hugh Jardon 07 May 2007 03:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polwart (Post 198200)
Hugh,

Thanks - any idea what the letter relates to? mine is currently an F. These are a little smaller diam than mine. 9 7/8 x 10 1/2. I have no tacho - so don't know if I am getting optimum revs - therefore no idea if these will give me similar/improved performance...

Do you have a price in mind (feel free to PM me)...

Cheers,

Neil

i would say the 91/4 is the diameter and the 11 is the pitch, not sure on the j what that stands for, i would recommend going to the yamaha site and checking if these props are compatible with your engine or not

the 11 cost me 55 as the reciept is on the box, drop me a pm if you think it will fit yours :thumbs:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.