RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (http://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   RIBs & ribbing (http://www.rib.net/forum/f8/)
-   -   oh no i am getting the urge!! (http://www.rib.net/forum/f8/oh-no-i-am-getting-the-urge-14099.html)

nugent 26 April 2006 05:59

oh no i am getting the urge!!

to buy another rib,, the wife is going to go mental,:D

some thing smaller me thinks, this time around.

Phil Chitty 26 April 2006 07:02

You should really buy a bigger one and I'll buy that off you in a couple of years! :D :D

nugent 26 April 2006 07:06

think i will settle for a 585 for now some thing for me and the boys.

or i can get a smaller osprey from my friendly laminators, and my tube friend would elp me out am sure. and as you well know i can build the rest my self.

Phil Chitty 26 April 2006 10:23

1 Attachment(s)
If you go down that route good luck mate.
I'm really pleased with the build quality on my 6.5!!

Ever thought about a change of career? :D

mdt 26 April 2006 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by nugent
to buy another rib,, the wife is going to go mental,:D

some thing smaller me thinks, this time around.

Oh I got this same feeling oh about a week after buying my 1st rib (note I said 1st there will be more). But I have just been hoodwinked into a new kitchen and conservatory. I know you can feel my pain.

Quote from 13year old son “dad you got any idea how big a RIB you could have got for that much” I feel this sums it up. In the end we are all still 13

floater 26 April 2006 16:17

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=mdt] Oh I got this same feeling oh about a week after buying my 1st rib (note I said 1st there will be more). But I have just been hoodwinked into a new kitchen and conservatory. I know you can feel my pain.

check out my newfireplace we purchased last year

and yes thats the wife next to me !

ian parkes 26 April 2006 19:01

Quote:

Oh I got this same feeling oh about a week after buying my 1st rib
Thank christ for that its not just me . Iam showing that post to the missus so she can see Iam not the only one constantly looking for Perfection of choice.

jyasaki 27 April 2006 12:10

Floater: Nice fireplace. :D

jky

nugent 27 April 2006 12:52

oh dear 7.5 vipermax 98% negotiated this day 27 april..
self build again, i have learnt much after the last title bout, and i know i can do better, with experiance learnt,when you can buy a hull and have the tubes fitted, the rest isnt that bad, you can negotiate so much for parts, and you do not mark your own items up. appart from the late nights and nagging from her indoors:D

phil if your upgrading this time next year you know where to find me:p

ADS 27 April 2006 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by nugent
oh dear 7.5 vipermax 98% negotiated this day 27 april..
self build again, i have learnt much after the last title bout, and i know i can do better, with experiance learnt,when you can buy a hull and have the tubes fitted, the rest isnt that bad, you can negotiate so much for parts, and you do not mark your own items up. appart from the late nights and nagging from her indoors:D

phil if your upgrading this time next year you know where to find me:p

You must be mad Nugent, what happened to the sports fisher and the offshore 105!!
Best of luck with it look forward to seeing the pictures, these Ospreys are like Ikea furniture, everyone seems to bring them home in a box of bits and assembling them themselves, bets its easier than a flat pack wardrobe with swedish instructions :D :D