RIBnet Forums

RIBnet Forums (http://www.rib.net/forum/)
-   RIB gallery (http://www.rib.net/forum/f16/)
-   -   Cobra Lovers (http://www.rib.net/forum/f16/cobra-lovers-11771.html)

hard1 17 October 2005 16:46

Cobra Lovers
 
1 Attachment(s)
Since there are so few out there (but don't tell Dave Picton), I thought I'd share mine with you. She's earned good money for me these past 2 years so be nice......:cool:

Hugh Jardon 17 October 2005 16:48

post some more pics 4 us, front rear sides etc, inside


does look great

hard1 17 October 2005 16:55

Hi Huge. Yes will do, when I take her out again, prob at the weekend. Notice the anti-seagull platform at the rear (disguised as an A frame). She was formerly owned by the 5th Scunthorpe Sea Rangers you know...

pressman 17 October 2005 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by hard1
Hi Huge. Yes will do, when I take her out again, prob at the weekend. Notice the anti-seagull platform at the rear (disguised as an A frame). She was formerly owned by the 5th Scunthorpe Sea Rangers you know...

Glad to here that we thought it was a former sas landing platform!!

Hugh Jardon 17 October 2005 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by hard1
Hi Huge. Yes will do, when I take her out again, prob at the weekend. Notice the anti-seagull platform at the rear (disguised as an A frame). She was formerly owned by the 5th Scunthorpe Sea Rangers you know...

are you sure it was not formally owned by the sas or sbs or cis......you never know

Hugh Jardon 17 October 2005 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by hard1
Since there are so few out there (but don't tell Dave Picton), I thought I'd share mine with you. She's earned good money for me these past 2 years so be nice......:cool:

just had a chat with Dave and he is taking you off his christmas card list!!!!

he is going to send one of wales finest down to sort you out.....but they dont want him back....they will blow up the bridge if they have to.....he is ex sas,sbs, and goes by the code name......3.15.4.4.5.18.19

pressman 17 October 2005 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
just had a chat with Dave and he is taking you off his christmas card list!!!!

he is going to send one of wales finest down to sort you out.....but they dont want him back....they will blow up the bridge if they have to.....he is ex sas,sbs, and goes by the code name......3.15.4.4.5.18.19

We know him, he's a mate of ours!

We can crack the code too!!

hard1 17 October 2005 17:15

1 Attachment(s)
Noooooo not Dave! AAAAaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhhh! I'm outa here! :eek:

codprawn 17 October 2005 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by hard1
Since there are so few out there (but don't tell Dave Picton), I thought I'd share mine with you. She's earned good money for me these past 2 years so be nice......:cool:

I have always said they are good boats - but then again what would I know???

Nick Hearne 18 October 2005 03:09

Looks very nice, I also have always liked the look of Cobras!
Whats the ride like?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.