Old 04 September 2009, 19:20   #1

Town: London
Boat name: no Rib yet
Length: no boat
Wanted good 5.5m Rib near Chichester for 12k

I am based in Chichester harbour near Itchenor
I'm searching for a well maintained 5.3-5.7m rib with a 80-115 hp 4 stoke engine (Yamaha or Honda preferred). Centered Jockey seating (ideally single driver and two doubles behind), radio, nav, lights, A frame,service history,etc. I have a budget of 12k max. Boat needs to be lying within an one hr drive from Chichester and have good road trailer and cover.
Rib could be 4-5 yrs old if well looked after and dry stored. Does any one know of a boat that ticks most of these boxes?
Old 06 September 2009, 08:17   #2
RIBnet admin team

Boat name: imposter
Make: FunYak
Length: 3m +
Engine: Tohatsu 30HP
MMSI: 235089819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Hippisley View Post
I am based in Chichester harbour near Itchenor
I'm searching for a well maintained 5.3-5.7m rib with a 80-115 hp 4 stoke engine (Yamaha or Honda preferred). Centered Jockey seating (ideally single driver and two doubles behind), radio, nav, lights, A frame,service history,etc. I have a budget of 12k max. Boat needs to be lying within an one hr drive from Chichester and have good road trailer and cover.
Rib could be 4-5 yrs old if well looked after and dry stored. Does any one know of a boat that ticks most of these boxes?
thats very specific search criteria - and yet a quite narrow radius... I realise there are more boats in your part of the world - but would have thought most people would be willing to go a bit further for the "right" boat, especially if they have very specific requirements. Is there a reason for stopping at 5.7m there are a number of brands with 5.8 / 5.85m models.