Old 30 January 2011, 17:52   #11
Town: Fareham
Make: Avon Adventure
Length: 5m +
Engine: Merc 90
Originally Posted by Rogue Wave View Post
Cam That avon of Martins looks quite sweet I'll give it the once over if you want.

May I ask if there is a specific reason why you want a 6metre plus apsrt from the expense of buying a bigger engine they are a lot more costly to fuel than a 5 - 5.5 metre.

I note in another post that you werre looking at an SR6 these are fantastic craft, so they are so strobgly built are very heavy therefore the fuel burn is nasty.

You can get quite a few buddies on a 5.4 and not be too depresed over the Fuel Bill and No you can't buy mine!
Thanks for the coment, it is a sweet boat, I was looking for a 5.5m rib and found this in london, it was on its original owner and it was mainly used on the Thames. The main reason we got this RIB was it came with a very nice Merc 90 with hydraulic stearing, Outhill boatbuilders spect it with a nice console and rear jocky seats, snipe break back trailer and a GPS/fishfinder.

martin33100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 February 2011, 07:18   #12
Town: Buckingham
Make: Ribcraft 4.8
Length: 4m +
Engine: Mariner 75
Martin - I'm interested (and have sent PM) - let me know if you are still thinking of selling!

BumbleAbout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 March 2011, 05:42   #13
Town: havant
Boat name: ribalicious
Make: ribeye
Length: 7m +
Engine: outboard

[ hi there i have a gemini 6.3 metre for sale its yr 99 with a mariner 2 stroke 150 hp engine think its a 2001 engine. the tubes are looking tired now, but fully work no damage at all, due to uv degrading the colour on rubbing strake and on top patches are all faded, but engine only has about 290 hrs on it . . i had a survey done when i bought it and all in good condition for yr. comes with vhf and a serviced trailor. it comes with a rear console seatingfor 2 then 4 individual jockey seats in front for passangers
engine has been serviced every yr for the last 5 at average cost of 750 per yr, for the money it was spot on and i was looking for 8 months.
i bought it for 8750 last yr selling for 7499 if you are interested give me a call on 07812 194187 and i will send some pics through

matthew is offline   Reply With Quote