Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 17 October 2013, 13:55   #1
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 5m +
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 39
4m - 5m Rib Wanted

Hi All

I'm still looking for a well spec'ed 4 - 5m rib, nothing older than 3 years (unless in exceptional condition).

Must haves are really only A Frame & road trailer and for the boat to have decent HP engine. Not sure how scary you can make a 4/5m rib but the scarier the better.

Cash waiting, I will travel but would like to find something within 150 miles of Dorset.

Happy to bide my time for the right boat and also happy to hear from any dealers if you have something suitable.

Thanks for reading.

sTTu
__________________

__________________
sTTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 October 2013, 15:46   #2
Member
 
Maximus's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wild West
Boat name: No Boat
Make: No Boat
Length: under 3m
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,272
Send a message via AIM to Maximus
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTTu View Post
Hi All

I'm still looking for a well spec'ed 4 - 5m rib, nothing older than 3 years (unless in exceptional condition).

Must haves are really only A Frame & road trailer and for the boat to have decent HP engine. Not sure how scary you can make a 4/5m rib but the scarier the better.

Cash waiting, I will travel but would like to find something within 150 miles of Dorset.

Happy to bide my time for the right boat and also happy to hear from any dealers if you have something suitable.

Thanks for reading.

sTTu
NICE RIBCRAFT 4.8 on E-Bay
__________________

__________________
A clever Man learns by his mistakes..
A Wise Man learns by other people's!

The Road to HELL ..is Paved with "Good inventions!"
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 October 2013, 17:11   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTTu View Post
Hi All

I'm still looking for a well spec'ed 4 - 5m rib, nothing older than 3 years (unless in exceptional condition).

Must haves are really only A Frame & road trailer and for the boat to have decent HP engine. Not sure how scary you can make a 4/5m rib but the scarier the better.

Cash waiting, I will travel but would like to find something within 150 miles of Dorset.

Happy to bide my time for the right boat and also happy to hear from any dealers if you have something suitable.

Thanks for reading.

sTTu
Hi I have a ribcraft 545 for sale 2002 with a Suzuki 115hp 2008 model if you are interested
__________________
lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 October 2013, 18:57   #4
Member
 
Hightower's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Fareham
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 7,855
Might wanna keep your eye on this one: Rib 4 Macmillan
__________________
Andy

Looks Slow but is Fast
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club.
Hightower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 October 2013, 19:07   #5
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
Might wanna keep your eye on this one: Rib 4 Macmillan
Yeah, she's going to be very special
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 November 2013, 09:13   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 5m +
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 39
Upping my budget. Will now go upto 20,000
__________________
sTTu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 November 2013, 10:29   #7
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTTu View Post
Upping my budget. Will now go upto 20,000
Hi sTTu, if this is a starter rib or something you are happy to work on yourself to get what you want, Jeff Hutcheon is selling a lovely Tornado that could be just up your street, you could do loads to it and end up with your dream rib for a lot less than 20k, worth send him a pm
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 November 2013, 10:46   #8
RIBnet supporter
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Liverpool
Boat name: ship called DIGNATTY
Make: Europa Sport 3.3m
Length: 3m +
Engine: Mercury 20HP
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 259
Send a message via Skype™ to Natalie123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Caton View Post
Hi sTTu, if this is a starter rib or something you are happy to work on yourself to get what you want, Jeff Hutcheon is selling a lovely Tornado that could be just up your street, you could do loads to it and end up with your dream rib for a lot less than 20k, worth send him a pm
Hey Chris how are you doing? You missed a fab firework party at our club
Natalie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 November 2013, 10:58   #9
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie123 View Post
Hey Chris how are you doing? You missed a fab firework party at our club
Hi Nat, doin ok ta, be betta if I ever get this op done, it's been cancelled again

you thinking of sellin sTTu your rib
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 November 2013, 11:34   #10
RIBnet supporter
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Liverpool
Boat name: ship called DIGNATTY
Make: Europa Sport 3.3m
Length: 3m +
Engine: Mercury 20HP
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 259
Send a message via Skype™ to Natalie123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Caton View Post
Hi Nat, doin ok ta, be betta if I ever get this op done, it's been cancelled again

you thinking of sellin sTTu your rib

Oh well hopefully you get a date soon. Well Stu is looking for something a little bigger than mine :-)
__________________

Natalie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
rib

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.