Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 22 September 2005, 16:44   #21
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by eupa
..... all the passengers were thrown clear with no injuries!!!

yes... but all died of hyperthermia ( is that how you spell it??)

Choppy - without beating about the bush - how much are you paying CIF?

jonathan
Very funny - nobody was injured!!!

As to travelling on the tubes you must be wimps - just spent 5 hrs having fun on my LITTLE toy - great fun and very bouncy today!!! Just wish I had found it for sale sooner - used only 7 litres of petrol in 5hrs - not bad considering I was often doing 25mph!!!

Testing out my new camera today - Pentax WP as in waterproof - not just splashproof!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0188 (Small).JPG
Views:	99
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	14590   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0263 (Small).JPG
Views:	89
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	14591   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0266 (Small).JPG
Views:	111
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	14592  
__________________

__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 September 2005, 18:44   #22
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Very funny - nobody was injured!!!

As to travelling on the tubes you must be wimps - just spent 5 hrs having fun on my LITTLE toy - great fun and very bouncy today!!! Just wish I had found it for sale sooner - used only 7 litres of petrol in 5hrs - not bad considering I was often doing 25mph!!!

Testing out my new camera today - Pentax WP as in waterproof - not just splashproof!!!
we need to get together for a sib race, your 3.1 against my 3.4, 4 stoke against yam 2stroke, i need to borrow a friends gps so i can see how fast mine goes, it feels very fast but not sure on how many mph it is.

but

as for sitting on the tubes i find i get a sore arse after a while, have to sit on the floor a bit and move around a bit, maybe not as much padding as yours or i have mine pumped up more

i spend a lot of time on it when fishing with my young son as can drift everywhere and is quite relaxing i must admit.

but might have to sell it to pay for a days fuel on this rib
__________________

__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 September 2005, 18:51   #23
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Newquay, Cornwall.
Boat name: None :(
Make: None :(
Length: 5m +
Engine: None :(
MMSI: None :(
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hartley
maybe not as much padding as yours or i have mine pumped up more
Are we comparing tubes or arses here
roycruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 September 2005, 21:49   #24
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hartley
we need to get together for a sib race, your 3.1 against my 3.4, 4 stoke against yam 2stroke, i need to borrow a friends gps so i can see how fast mine goes, it feels very fast but not sure on how many mph it is.

but

as for sitting on the tubes i find i get a sore arse after a while, have to sit on the floor a bit and move around a bit, maybe not as much padding as yours or i have mine pumped up more
Don't have a pressure guage so just pump them up by feel. Everyone says and air floor is great and it may make life easier but wooden boards make for a much better boat - mine is only rated to 9hp with airmat floor - 15hp with boards!!!

Being out on a boat this size quite a long way from land definitely teaches you how to read the sea - great practice!!!
__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 September 2005, 02:20   #25
Member
 
Country: Belgium
Town: NIVELLES BELGIUM
Boat name: INDEPENDENT
Make: BWM RAPIER
Length: 9m +
Engine: Ob 2*250/2t yams hpd
MMSI: 235030702
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 885
Testing out my new camera today - Pentax WP as in waterproof - not just splashproof!!!


Codders, do you mean to say that the above images represent your sum achievements to British nautical history for year 2005??-

WHERE IS THAT RIB?

Jonathan
__________________
eupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 September 2005, 08:15   #26
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by eupa
Testing out my new camera today - Pentax WP as in waterproof - not just splashproof!!!


Codders, do you mean to say that the above images represent your sum achievements to British nautical history for year 2005??-

WHERE IS THAT RIB?

Jonathan
In Guernsey!!!!
__________________

__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.