Finished the hull today
I bought three different gelcoats before I finally got hold of a tangerine pigment witch I mixed with some clear gelcoat and then added wax to make a flowcoat for the final coat. I didnít cover the whole hull just repaired the scratches after sanding with wet and dry.
In the first pic the colours are:
Left = RAL2002 International Orange (newer Searider)
Middle = RAL2004 Pure Orange (a close match to an older Searider)
Right = Llewellyn Ryland 3957 Tangerine Orange (This was an exact match to my 1990 hull)
There is a slight blue staining on the hull witch would have come off with a lot of sanding but I will put up with these rather than have thinner gelcoat.
Iím glad thatís over!