Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03 June 2012, 04:27   #1
Country: UK - England
Town: Sussex
Boat name: Bombard, Y-162
Make: Aerotec 380, Y-Class
Length: 3m +
Engine: Mercury Mariner 15hp
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,500
Where to buy rubbing strake, ring fittings in PVC?

This is for a SIB but guessing more RIB dealers would have these parts? Does anyone know where I can find a long section of rubbing strake - not for the tube side but for the centreline of the floor underside - cannot remember what it's called now...

Seen one fitted to another SIB - it's about 7cm wide, with three thickish strips on it. Needs to be in grey PVC.

Also need a ring fitting to match the Zodiac style, diameter is around 7cm.
Max... is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.