Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27 April 2004, 04:42   #1
Country: UK - England
Town: south shields
Boat name: jessiesue
Make: avon searider
Length: 4m
Engine: 40hp mariner pull start l/s
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 38
whatsitcalled ?

hi every one, can someone please tell me what those waterproof hatches ?, on the front or side of centre consoles are called,the one's i mean, they have a circular plastic lid that screws on to a base plate, to keep everything dry and waterproof, i would need a rectangular one to fit the front of my console, about 12x6in. any body know where to buy one.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rib3.JPG
Views:	269
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	5377  

seaskimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 April 2004, 05:04   #2
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Inverkip
Make: Redbay 11m Cabin
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x Yamaha422Sti 275
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 567
Try IMS http://www.internationalmarinesuppli...p/itmidx25.htm
I got some from them before.

Hard or Soft it's never BIG enough
Andy Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 April 2004, 06:00   #3
Country: UK - England
Make: Ribcraft 6.5
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki DF175TG
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 929
Mail Speed Marine sell a few..

If none of those take your fancy give Barnet Marine a ring, they will be happy to post you one. Tel: 020 8449 4142
DJL is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.